FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Just curious, but do we have any kind of anti-tanking rules? Just going through and looking at rosters as I think about acquiring a SP, and there are definitely teams that have several injured/inactive players in their lineups and not on IR. I take it everyone is free to do as they please? 

Edited by Lions017

15 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Just curious, but do we have any kind of anti-tanking rules? Just going through and looking at rosters as I think about acquiring a SP, and there are definitely teams that have several injured/inactive players in their lineups and not on IR. I take it everyone is free to do as they please? 

Yes they are. The thing that could make us suggest to them to leave is if they don’t respond to conversations/trade talks. I can’t think of anyone in this league that wouldn’t engage, they are just rebuilding. Some of course will always be rebuilding haha

Available: Yoshi Tsutsugo, Byron Buxton, Austin Riley, Andrew McCutchen, Zach Davies, Marcus Stroman

Tough to get but available: George Springer, Jose Altuve, Jeff McNeil, Madison Bumgarner, Lance McCullers Jr,

Not sure yet: Ahmed Rosario, Kyle Lewis, Dansby Swanson, David Peterson, Clayton Kershaw, Zach Plesac

Sorry but no: Cavan Biggio, Freddie Freeman, Cristian Pache, MacKenzie Gore

Finally moved Machado. Very happy with the return. Royce Lewis has been one of my favorite prospects for a while. He is going to be an absolute stud. He will give me much more than Machado has once he finally gets called up. Adding him to my already loaded minor leagues was huge. Loving my prospects. Lewis, Bart, Abrams, Bohm, Marsh, Greene leading the pack. Some other great ones after that. Getting Gary Sanchez was huge as well. Rough start so far this year but when going right he is one of the top offensive catchers in the game and still young. Idc about the avg/obp. Give me 25-30 hrs a year and I’ll be happy.

With all that said still looking to make more deals. Brendan Rodgers and Clint Frazier are available as are all other prospects except the ones mentioned above. Looking to pair a few to pick up some good players. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

@biggio7 Spencer Torkelson is not available until our draft. Current year MLB draftees are for our draft, not randomly picking them up a month after the MLB draft. Torkelson would have been picked up by now if we were able to pick him up. 😂

Shhh.... 😂

When, I was looking at the free agents, I thought.. wait a minute why has nobody picked him up?

• Like 1

Another HH & bD Trade

Herbie Hancock gets:
SP Gerrit Cole
SS Marcus Semien
OF Nick Senzel
RP Jordan Hicks

bDoddleS gets:
SS/2B Jonathan Villar
OF Jorge Soler
OF Charlie Blackmon
SP Charlie Morton

bD's Take: I shopped around Cole some but this deal gave me everything I wanted. I was able to swap Semien and Villar which helps my SB's with Robles struggling so far. Adding a lot of power (HR & RBI) with Soler and Blackmon (hitting 3rd this year and is having a big RBI year so far). Still have deGrom and Max as headliner aces, with 6 other really good SP's

Also was able to pickup Touki who I picked high last year in the inagurial draft and looks much better as a starter than as a reliever. 

Another Swap

FGK gets:
OF Kyle Tucker

bD gets:
OF Michael Conforto

bD's Take: Was looking to move Tucker for a more current MLB bat and Conforto was the perfect fit. Right now I need OBP and power and that's what Conforto gives. FGK is on future mode right now to taking a shot on Tuckers big upside for Conforto is a good gamble for him IMO. 

Shopping pitching. Looking for impact bat or close to ready hitting prospects. Could do a package. Starters, saves or holds available. I’m in rebuild mode and my lineup is just not good or deep in 15 tram league. I do have intriguing pitching options that can help out you contenders. Professor Turgeson 

Edited by kwolf68