Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

Yeah, probably just overthinking it, but I'm also a little stumped with the lack of Kittle and Sanders sightings.  It's been all Deebo/Bourne for a while.  Just seems like we switched identities all of a sudden.  Not complaining with the outcome.  Just a little out of character, I guess. 

You are not alone. I'm of the win however u can mentality, but it feels weird to neglect two great weapons, all the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, NFL Network said:

Is Coleman done for the year? If that's the case they need a 3rd back b/c Breida fumbles so I assume they'll dress Jeff Wilson if they advance to the SB.

Yeah, he's done. Broken wrist I'm sure. Or something broken in there. Most people know how I feel about Coleman. Deserves a lot of credit for his play the last couple of weeks, but not an injury that deflates me

Just now, John232 said:

I remember the KC pre-season game and just thinking..if we end up having to play KC in a Superbowl, it's going to miserable.

Granted..that was preseason and I don't see us leaving Solly in coverage too much. 

one step at a time... KC is a nasty offense to deal with, but we CAN beat them. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

one step at a time... KC is a nasty offense to deal with, but we CAN beat them. 

For sure. Definitely won't be easy, and Jimmy will have to come to play. I said it in the other thread, you need to bank on 5 touchdowns