UPDATE ON BOOTYGATE: Charges Dropped vs OBJ

candyman93

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You are correct. My experiences have been a small sample size. I think California just has the most corrupt politicians and police officers may also play a role. Most corrupt politicians for sure. 

One example would be me driving at 3am (I get off work late), I get pulled over for literally no reason other than driving late and this cop is bored. I do not look like a trouble maker at all, clean cut, in my 30’s, and wearing a suit. 

The cop badgers me the whole time and made me fear for my life. He asked me four times if I had weapons in the car, had his hand on the gun the entire time and flinched 3-4 times like he was gonna shoot me because I was “nervous”. He asked me why I am nervous like 3 times, I said cause “I’ve never been in trouble before sir”. He kept going on about me being nervous like WTF, and kept flinching like he was scared of me. Mind you, my hands are on the steering wheel the ENTIRE time. 

I met him with respect, constant sirs and polite attitude. I finally got tired of his attitude and asked him if he wanted to search my car. He said no and took off. 

I thought I was gonna die for a second. 

I dont know that I’d call that corruption.

Definitely not best practice but also might not be how he perceived what was happening or there might be things going on that you don’t know. Or you’re exaggerating. 

I for one am proud that OBJ was trying to pay the players at least a bread crumb fraction compared to the Billions of dollars they generated in two college football playoff games for the NCAA parasite execs, TV revenue, Online revenue companies, the schools, jersey sales companies, business advertisement, local/city business around the stadium in which the games were played, and more.

He was really doing the players a service and he should be commended.

Now, as to slapping a rent a cop on his butt. **GASP! Clutches Pearls** .... this wild man must be stopped before he destroys our society.

More outrage for OBJ than for the foolish Forever Wars, the perpetual Trash Local and National Government decisions that go on with no end in sight, or anything else truly worth being upset about.

OBJ needs to hold his liquor better... and chill ... other than that it's not a big deal...

Outrage machine to infinity and beyond .... What a time to be alive ...

Live Look at OBJ about to go on a butt smacking spree....

lowgnobgo6b41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

If you have the experience to say that there are more bad ones than good ones, you are probably a troublemaker whose opinion I don’t care to hear on the subject.

Police officers are just people so I'd guess on average there are the same amount of shicky cops as shicky regular population.

You don't remember the normal ones but you remember the one that gave you trouble or had a bad attitude. For every cop that harasses you there are 8 others hiding in their cars somewhere trying not to deal with people, you know, like what normal people would do.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:
2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You are correct. My experiences have been a small sample size. I think California just has the most corrupt politicians and police officers may also play a role. Most corrupt politicians for sure. 

One example would be me driving at 3am (I get off work late), I get pulled over for literally no reason other than driving late and this cop is bored. I do not look like a trouble maker at all, clean cut, in my 30’s, and wearing a suit. 

The cop badgers me the whole time and made me fear for my life. He asked me four times if I had weapons in the car, had his hand on the gun the entire time and flinched 3-4 times like he was gonna shoot me because I was “nervous”. He asked me why I am nervous like 3 times, I said cause “I’ve never been in trouble before sir”. He kept going on about me being nervous like WTF, and kept flinching like he was scared of me. Mind you, my hands are on the steering wheel the ENTIRE time. 

I met him with respect, constant sirs and polite attitude. I finally got tired of his attitude and asked him if he wanted to search my car. He said no and took off. 

I thought I was gonna die for a second. 

I dont know that I’d call that corruption.

Definitely not best practice but also might not be how he perceived what was happening or there might be things going on that you don’t know. Or you’re exaggerating. 

Yeah the car could have matched a description of a car they were looking for, especially if he didn't say he was speeding or had a light out or something like that.

@BayRaider

GASP!! You troublemaker you ... how dare thee... you must've not seen 1 of the hundreds of "feel-good" cop drama shows on television programming ...

... if you had seen one of those shows you'd know they are always here in every case to bring light and freedom to the galaxy ...

... as punishment and to pay for your crimes of dissent ... you must watch at least one of the shows each night from now until the end of the year or face banishment ...

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@BayRaider

GASP!! You troublemaker you ... how dare thee... you must've not seen 1 of the hundreds of "feel-good" cop drama shows on television programming ...

... if you had seen one of those shows you'd know they are always here in every case to bring light and freedom to the galaxy ...

... as punishment and to pay for your crimes of dissent ... you must watch at least one of the shows each night from now until the end of the year or face banishment ...

I think the cops on this board also have small sample sizes of their fellow cops. There are plenty of ahole cops that run amok. Plenty of mature, well mannered, and polite people have bad experiences with cops. I’ve never said all, or even close to all are bad. But many of these cops do indeed exist. Just like good ones exist, plenty of them. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the cops on this board also have small sample sizes of their fellow cops. There are plenty of ahole cops that run amok. Plenty of mature, well mannered, and polite people have bad experiences cops. I’ve never said all, or even close to all are bad. But many of these cops do indeed exist. 

I don't know man ...

... you can walk it back all you want ... but I think it's too late... you've been outed...

... based on your previous comments you're starting to sound like a draft-dodger, a red, or one of those dissenters I heard about on television programming news ...

... don't you know what society or country this is... you better get in-line ...

... to help your mind back on track ... I've provided two aids below .. just stare at both of them for an hour each while humming patriotic songs in ...

... then your thoughts and beliefs will be corrected  and you'll give up your foolish ways ... order will have its day then all will be right again in the world ...

Uncle-Sam_800x387.jpg

American-Progress-painting-title-1872.jpg

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

I don't know man ...

... you can walk it back all you want ... it's too late... you've been outed...

... based on your previous comments you're starting to sound like a draft-dodger, a red, or one of those dissenters I heard about on television programming ...

... don't you know what society or country this is... you better get in-line ...

... to help your mind back on track ... I've provided an two aids below .. just stare at both of them for an hour each while humming patriotic songs in ...

... then your thoughts and beliefs will be corrected  and you'll give up your foolish ways ... order will have its day then all will be right again in the world ...

Uncle-Sam_800x387.jpg

American-Progress-painting-title-1872.jpg

wut

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@BayRaider

What shows would those be 😂

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the cops on this board also have small sample sizes of their fellow cops. There are plenty of ahole cops that run amok. Plenty of mature, well mannered, and polite people have bad experiences with cops. I’ve never said all, or even close to all are bad. But many of these cops do indeed exist. Just like good ones exist, plenty of them. 

I think my sample size is probably a lot larger than yours at the very least lol.

• Like 2