UPDATE ON BOOTYGATE: Charges Dropped vs OBJ

candyman93

2 hours ago, Pruitt3443 said:

From a purely legal standpoint it is battery.

From a purely legal standpoint, it is sexual battery since he touched his buttocks.

However, if you read the article, the judge would not issue a warrant for that charge, so they asked for simple battery.

Most importantly, IT WAS A RENT-A-COP, who, by and large, are bags of excrement stacked 5 feet high (why are they always short?) with severe cases of little man syndrome because the academy wouldn't accept them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

They refuse to pull me over anymore, no matter how much I speed or how many lights I run.

"pull me over"

giphy.gif

You were parked in front of the downtown police department on a weekday.

I tell ya, climax one time

"one time"

giphy.gif

Source: it was on multiple occasions, and it was multiples.

during a stop and frisk... ¬¬O.o

"during a stop and frisk"

giphy.gif

Literally the entire police department, in tears, Tayne might add, had to plead for the rotund man slathered in Friskies pate liver canned cat food to please stop pleasuring himself vigorously.

Edited by NudeTayne
fill er up
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, DawgX said:

This is what we have to deal with on the Browns forum. @Mind Character is exhausting.

What??

I'm just helping my FF brethren.

Just doing my part in the righteous patriotic work that our dear senator McCarthy asks of us so that we can finally rid our Internet promised-land that we built of the scourges and charlatans like  @BayRaider

I've sent his name along with his thought crimes to HUAC's central office.

Be at peace brethren for now the sweet siren songs of patriotism shall again bring forth the light of freedom twonce more and forever ...

chYYzkG.png

PledgeAllegianceVintage_01.jpg

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

"pull me over"

giphy.gif

You were parked in front of the downtown police department on a weekday.

"one time"

giphy.gif

Source: it was on multiple occasions, and it was multiples.

"during a stop and frisk"

giphy.gif

Literally the entire police department, in tears, Tayne might add, had to plead for the rotund man slathered in Friskies pate liver canned cat food to please stop pleasuring himself vigorously.

So the police and I may differ slightly in our recollections of the event

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

OBJ should fight it though and request pictures of the injury.

Oh absolutely.

Dude clearly went home and eventually came to the realization he could get paid from this and decided to file charges.

If I were OBJ I’d be half tempted to do the community service or whatever and tell this guy to eff off, wouldn’t even discuss a settlement (but I’m sure he will to avoid the headache, and I don’t blame him)

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Randy Moss didn’t do anything bad off the field. And are we comparing Odell to Moss as a Player? No where close. Odell is massively overrated. Massively. 

I’m saying this is a warm up by Odell and he is in diva supercharge mode. I’ve seen this story a ridiculous amount of times. I’m not saying cut him yet like Brownie Man is, I’m saying stop assuming everything is going to be ok and be prepared that more diva events may be coming. 

What are you talking about lol? This is the second time you've said that.. Can you please explain? I have a feeling you can't actually name a "ridiculous amount" or "many, many" examples...

11 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Come on OBJ, what is this 1980? And who do you think you are, Donald Trump?

But pressing charges? Come on America, grow up a bit.

I mean, hey, we could be like the UK and arrest people for Tweeting mean comments. ;) 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, Mind Character said:

More outrage for OBJ than for the foolish Forever Wars, the perpetual Trash Local and National Government decisions that go on with no end in sight, or anything else truly worth being upset about.

I would like to debate this with you but I imagine it’s like chatting with a fathead of Steve Irwin.

Edited by pnies20