quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m simply saying that it’s not really “great” information. Didn’t everyone assume in a bastard game there’d be a conversion mechanism? Does that automatically make him more believable and less scummy? 

Is it a confirmed bastard game? But no bastard =/= cult automatically. 

And not all conversions are cults. Malfs bastard was dome/Blah converting to scum. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No. Confirmed cult.

How does it confirm cult?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And not all conversions are cults. Malfs bastard was dome/Blah converting to scum. 

Wolf in the Mafia thread said he was creating a bastard game and now he’s hosting. You’re going out of your way to be dismissive.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:35 AM, wolfeyestrk said:

I've got pretty much everything ready for a small bit of a bastard game(quaint seaside village mafia) just checking role balances so im good to be put on the list for a game when available

Interesting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not orchestrating anything. I’m simply saying going away from either rags or dingo is a mistake IMO.

I am also VERY confident and have good reason to believe @Counselor is Town, and extra suspicious and paranoid that Malf is dead since he liked a post and picked up my claim yesterday.

At this point you might as well claim if you are gonna keep saying things like this

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You softed some sort of investigative role, Malf picked up on... and Malf died not you? Is that what you are stating?

This makes me feel sketchy about Mwil. He sifted that crap D1 and is still alive...scum invest maybe and trying to get Counselor on his side or clear him in the eyes of some?

Also dont like that I think 6 people have claimed so far

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yes to the first and I don’t know to the second.

Dude Mwil

50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think Dingo is lying. Would be suicide as mafia or a potential cultist. He'd have to KNOW. Which he wouldn't as mafia, and he couldn't as a cultist. Cultists convert, they don't invest.

I gave a cult an invest in one of my games

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Add MD4L and Counselor to my probably not mafia list.

So wouldnt be easier to say everyone is on that list except 1 lol

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are implying 3 groups to the ratio. X-X-correct? Are they color coded?

Can you check it again each day?

Are any of the groups at 1?

@squire12 chart us. We have this claim, @Counselor (self watch) and @MWil23 (nondescript invest) 

Lots more than this

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Supposed to be a bastard game from what i remember wolf saying

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re implying that a scum mwil wants to get counselor on his side to look “clear”? 

That would be silly. But using his "clear" on counselor to get the rest of us on his side seems plausible. IE - he wants a LOL clear investigator. 

Edited by Matts4313

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

His role combined with my knowledge of the game only make sense together if there's a cult in the game

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That would be silly. But using his "clear" on counselor to get the rest of us on his side seems plausible. IE - he wants a LOL clear investigator. 

I’d welcome anyone to come and clear me for themselves. If they don’t want to fake thread evidence and don’t believe them that’s on them.