quaint seaside village mafia “Town wins. Josh draws short straw”

wolfeyestrk

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Matts4313, why are you saying a lot of the inside words aloud?

Seems shady to call out folks for things you don't need to. Not quite a town thing to do.

Im trying to mass info gather. My theory is that you believe there is a cult because the ratio of scum is 15:3:2. If thats the case, I want to deduce if the flavor text is important. Once I have that information, I feel strongly confident I will be able to clear 2 civs or 1 civ and 1 scum..

If its the later, I might be able to game solve down to a handful of dirty players before they are forced to kill me. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im trying to mass info gather. My theory is that you believe there is a cult because the ratio of scum is 15:3:2. If thats the case, I want to deduce if the flavor text is. Once I have that information, I feel strongly confident I will be able to clear 2 civs or 1 civ and 1 scum..

If its the later, I might be able to game solve down to a handful of dirty players before they are forced to kill me. 

Sure. We all are.

But there's no need to call out my (in your mind, and thus everyone's) N1 and N3 moves and the potential gun Rags received.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Claiming a protection kinda takes the target off your back though. 

Hence why he would lie about it.

The more I look at rags the more I see something fishy but I don't have enough to justify a lynch with proof so we'll move to Josh. Visiting Malf the night he dies is much more suspicious. 

Josh. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sure. We all are.

But there's no need to call out my (in your mind, and thus everyone's) N1 and N3 moves and the potential gun Rags received.

Thats true. I guess I am giving scum enough credit to figure that out. Its not like it was hard to piece it together. 

Edited by Matts4313

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I did not.  I got a protect.  Which I said.

Protect Rack

Wrong. Musical chairs the protect between Whicker/Bucs/Rack/Rags/Dingo. 

To early to plan a protect like that imo . 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1