2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

12 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Ok. That's a valid position. It doesn't mean  we shouldn't consider what the trade-offs being discussed are.

The trade off is we keep Jimmy, Bowser immediately steps in for Judon, we net extra cap space, and we get an early round pick that can be used to draft another contributor. Don't see how that puts us farther away from a Super Bowl.

Judon is a C/C+ pass rusher, that is weak against the run. It's not like we're losing prime Suggs lol.

1 minute ago, sp6488 said:

One of these teams loves ex-Ravens a whole lot more than the other.

Yea, and I don't see us moving Judon for the Seahawks' 3rd Round comp or really anyone's 2nd Round Pick- unfortunately. Pick #68 from the Jets might be our dream.

Carr is one of our best all time FA signings. Perfect fit across the board. As I said yesterday, it's horrifyingly disappointing that we couldn't get him a ring last year. Him and Yanda(He needed 2 rings).

One of the league's top All Time "Iron Man" players, and one the top players outside of football as well. Wish you the best B Carr. Hopefully we can get you to retire a Raven too. :(

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 3

If we can unload Judon, I bet we can budge Clowney off his 20 request too. Strong chance at a Ring, best CB trio in the league + Earl Thomas, gets to play with Calais, Brockers, and Williams. And in that scenario we'd have 6 picks in the first 3 Rounds of the draft to get even better with.

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

If we can unload Judon, I bet we can budge Clowney off his 20 request too. Strong chance at a Ring, best CB trio in the league + Earl Thomas, gets to play with Calais, Brockers, and Williams. And in that scenario we'd have 6 picks in the first 3 Rounds of the draft to get even better with.

Cut Judon loose and offer up 18.5 for Clowney. That would be the max. 

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

The trade off is we keep Jimmy, Bowser immediately steps in for Judon, we net extra cap space, and we get an early round pick that can be used to draft another contributor. Don't see how that puts us farther away from a Super Bowl.

Judon is a C/C+ pass rusher, that is weak against the run. It's not like we're losing prime Suggs lol.

Yea, and I don't see us moving Judon for the Seahawks' 3rd Round comp or really anyone's 2nd Round Pick- unfortunately. Pick #68 from the Jets might be our dream.

The Jets have Jamal Adams... 😂

3 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Trade Judon, extend Stanley, then we still might have enough room for both Clowney and Jimmy... Would be nuts

I don’t know about Jimmy but the longer he goes unsigned, the more I’m starting to believe that we’re going after Clowney. I mean, pass rush is cool and all, but could you imagine teams trying to run against a front 7 consisting of...

——Campbell—— Williams—— Brockers

YGM—— J.Brooks—— O. Alaka—— Clowney

Oh and then you have to throw on...

—Peters——Clark——Thomas—Humphrey

——— Young——

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Holy Calamities batman....

(and yes I still prefer Baun over YGM, but just from a run stuffing/length perspective, this above option would be totally insane).

• Like 2