2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

15 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Funny you're using that meme, because IIRC that character's shtick is his libertarian leanings. And here you have case where the government in the situation(The League), is intervening to stop a deal agreed upon between private parties. You hate to see it......

15DAE2B9A42928A50092FEB300E368092B62D052

Ron F***ing Swanson. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 1:10 AM, Danand said:

Terrell Bonds should be listed as a DB/CB

I am not that impressed with the PS, but it is difficult to be when we have such limited information about bubble players from training camp and no preseason games.

I really hope we don't lose cornerbacks or tight ends

In what years are you particularly enamored with the guys on the PS?

Typically if they've done enough to impress during TC or preseason, they won't make it through to the PS.

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

We protected a long snapper?  Does that mean there's a chance Cox might not play or something?

I guess it can make sense. If a long snapper goes down that could have monumental consequences to your kicking game. So having someone you feel is very reliable in that spot on your practice squad and protected probably makes more sense than having say a 4th string QB. Especially if a LS goes down for another team, they would likely be very quick to poach our squad for talent... and Cox is 33, he could be ready to call it quits at any point in the near future. Could be making sure this guy is being groomed as our LS of the future.

Random but looking into Adeoye for the first time, he seems to be an intriguing player that I hadn’t paid much attention to. I wonder if them protecting him is more a factor of his budding talent or OLB being one of our worst position groups on the roster.

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Random but looking into Adeoye for the first time, he seems to be an intriguing player that I hadn’t paid much attention to. I wonder if them protecting him is more a factor of his budding talent or OLB being one of our worst position groups on the roster.

30 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I guess it can make sense. If a long snapper goes down that could have monumental consequences to your kicking game. So having someone you feel is very reliable in that spot on your practice squad and protected probably makes more sense than having say a 4th string QB. Especially if a LS goes down for another team, they would likely be very quick to poach our squad for talent... and Cox is 33, he could be ready to call it quits at any point in the near future. Could be making sure this guy is being groomed as our LS of the future.

Or this is another kaare vedvik move. Decosta bout to finesse a pick out of somebody.😎

Edited by Boodgyman5220

28 minutes ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Or this is another kaare vedvik move. Decosta bout to finesse a pick out of somebody.😎

I swear, Decosta's reputation is going to start hurting us lol

GMs with big egos won't want people to think they're getting fleeced in deals and could shy away from some offers EDC ships out.

Like I don't think these little promo blurbs about our GM's prowess actually help us....

10 hours ago, sp6488 said:

In what years are you particularly enamored with the guys on the PS?

Typically if they've done enough to impress during TC or preseason, they won't make it through to the PS.

We have seen hyped players getting poached or getting on the practice squad after great performances in pre season games or throught great reports from open days at training camp. This year we have so few reports, that we (me that is) don't have much to be excited about other than a couple of familiar names on the PS. 

Nothing more to it.

• Like 1