New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Says the kid who says Carr > Mahomes. You live in your own galaxy with that statement and will never live that down as long as you post on here.

First of all I'm not a kid... imma man. I'm 40.

Second of all that's fine. I hope you remember it when Mahomes is out of the league in 4 years and Carr is still rocking that Silver and Black and bring super bowls to sin city. 

🖕🖕 Patty Mahomo 🖕🖕

Just now, OG_C2X said:

First of all I'm not a kid... imma man. I'm 40.

Second of all that's fine. I hope you remember it when Mahomes is out of the league in 4 years and Carr is still rocking that Silver and Black and bring super bowls to sin city. 

🖕🖕 Patty Mahomo 🖕🖕

😂 Yeah whatever you say kid. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Put the Carr talk aside for a moment, you quoting anything RaiderCody says in a positive light is a massive, utter fail. No one likes that guy, not even most Carr fans. He’s a bigot, delusional, and a bigger homer than Humble Beast. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

😂 Yeah whatever you say kid. 

He claims he’s 40, with the mentality of a 12 year old. His takes also extremely homerish and childish. Carr > Mahomes. Patrick Mahomo. Wtf? Predicting Carr to win multiple Super Bowls. Following the biggest homer ever in RaiderCody. The list goes on and on. 

Just now, OG_C2X said:

It's a quote from Mike Gundy you goon. 

I'm actually 36. 

I know who mike gundy is. Ima still call you a kid with the numerous outlandish stuff u post. Kyler Murray will be out of the league too right

Now you on here talking about politics

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I know who mike gundy is. Ima still call you a kid with the numerous outlandish stuff u post. Kyler Murray will be out of the league too right

“Kyler Murray shouldn’t of been drafted even in the 7th Round”. Yikes.

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Put the Carr talk aside for a moment, you quoting anything RaiderCody says in a positive light is a massive, utter fail. No one likes that guy, not even most Carr fans. He’s a bigot, delusional, and a bigger homer than Humble Beast. 

How I(s)Cody a bigot?  That’s some very big words to label someone? What did he say?

Edited by jimkelly02
Edited typo’s I made

10 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

How I Cody a bigot?  That’s some very big words  label someone? What did he say?

Yeah might as well table this discussion right now. Yall really trying to get this thread locked huh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, dante9876 said:

Yeah might as well table this discussion right now. Yall really trying to get this thread locked huh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m not trying to get anything locked.  RaiderCody is a well known Raider fan online and Bay Raider called him a bigot amongst other things.

I’ve only watched a little bit of RC’s content  but i think: 1. We all have a right to know what the guy allegedly did wrong, 2. If BR is going to attack someone’s reputation he should back it up with proof.  

Now im not saying BR is lying what I’m saying is he made a serious serious claim so now he needs to prove it.

I know people previously were complaining about politics in this thread but prison politics state If your going to say something about a man’s character you darn well better have proof.  If you don’t we’ll.... it doesn’t end well... lol

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

RaiderCody has some terrible takes. Absolutely horrendous. 

But it's not about quoting Cody. Its about posting Carrs video

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

RaiderCody has some terrible takes. Absolutely horrendous. 

But it's not about quoting Cody. Its about posting Carrs video

How dare you give RaiderCody a platform! 

lol jk (I hate when liberals make that argument so i thought I’d mock it here)

• Like 1