New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

Chicago going to get real mad when they see that *70%* completion percentage is only +-2 yards from the LOS with a lot of 3rd and 4th down give up and throw it aways. Once winter hits their defense and run game will have to do all the work because the Carr can’t run in the cold

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Chicago going to get real mad when they see that *70%* completion percentage is only +-2 yards from the LOS with a lot of 3rd and 4th down give up and throw it aways. Once winter hits their defense and run game will have to do all the work because the Carr can’t run in the cold

Just like you’re going to get real mad when the Raiders don’t trade him to Chicago?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Just like you’re going to get real mad when the Raiders don’t trade him to Chicago?

I won’t be mad just disappointed. But all signs point to Carr being moved. FO knows he won’t get it done.

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

I won’t be mad just disappointed. But all signs point to Carr being moved. FO knows he won’t get it done.

This is what I'm most curious about. I'll be disappointed if we move on from Carr. If we get a new QB I'll support him just the same though.

If Carr stays though, gonna be uncomfortable for some.  

As an example, if Carr gets traded, it's like his supporters get a new girlfriend.  If he stays though, Carrs detractors still have to work with their ex and everyone will know it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

0-9

I’m not going to dispute that. Carr has his flaws which i have been recorded as saying. One of those is his poor play in cold weather. However he did only lose one of those games. I won’t argue with anyone who makes a valid point but i will come at guys who just bring up nonsense. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Once again... you just fabricate nonsense to push your anti-Carr agenda.  

No mention of the Oline taking a massive step backward. Or Derek Carr suffering a transverse process fracture in Week 4 which he rushed to return from. And despite you calling him out for lack of leadership, he played through the pain of that for the entire season.

No mention of Cooper having drop issues flare up. He only caught 50% of his intended targets and also dealt with injuries. 

Lastly, no mention of Downing's lack of play action passing and simplistic level offensive play calling. It was criticized as being basic and predictable by all those media types you like to social proof your arguments with. 

It's fine you don't like Carr... but stop trying to put it all on the guy and excuse everything else around him that were factors. Suggesting Todd Downing offense had no barring on the 2017 season make you look insanely stupid and your opinions meaningless. You're just brushing off facts in favor of your narrative. Just stop.

BP stop spewing garbage. No one said anything like that in the media...

Wait...

https://957thegame.radio.com/articles/former-nflerscout-and-hof-qb-criticize-raiders-passing-game-cooper

Hmmm......

• Like 2

I just listened to some NFL talking head stooge (NFL Network) recommend that we cut Carr to save 13 million against the cap and sign Ol' Crab Legs Winston who we most likely would have to pay more than Carr.  He also thinks Winston would be a good fit for our O LOL  If by good fit he means having a low IQ QB, who makes some of the most idiotic throws which lead to unnecessary turnovers then Ol' crab legs would be a good fit in LV.  Winston had possibly the best WR combo in football, a talented TE that he criminally underutilized and was a terrible turnover machine.

Why are the Bucks letting him walk with no back up plan in place if he is so good? Why you ask, because he is not smart and is beyond careless with the football.  No one wants that especially a no nonsense HC like Arians   

Where do they find these so called experts?  I really question their intelligence and if they understand football at all.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1