New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

3 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Depends. Does he keep making the same blunders: Poor pocket presence, checkdowns, throwaways with just the hint of pressure and play in the cold. Also folding vs any good competition.

Dude your Carr hate is killing our fake ‘19 season group dream!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Clean my drawers MFer! I said now!

Dude, I know you hate Carr, and we don’t agree 100% and sometimes you just throw gas on a fire. But again, I gotta be honest, that’s some funny sh@t! You know Carr’s prolly gonna be back whether you like it or not, I don’t disagree that he’s skittish and not decisive enough when he has good running lanes, couple times I came unglued ( especially when he had that whole left side to the end one open) I don’t think it’s as extreme as you portray it sometimes but it’s your opinion and I respect that. I also hope he goes out and proves the detractors wrong , that’s in ALL the nations best interest. But I’ve already said it, if not it’s the end for me. I’ll be damned if I want to move back to the Ozarks (kc market big time already, and I’m sure they’ll be mouthiest than ever) I already spent the schottenheiner years there👿. Sorry to run on. I did lmao at the post.

17 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Was only going off of Carr’s last 3 years. Sorry man got to observe him not use emotion. If AB didn’t do any of the bad stuff he did. Yes, Derek would have a better season as our offense would have been schemed around him (Brown) and Jacobs the 2 best players on offense. 

Thank you.  I believe the same.  Sucks it didn't happen.  I'm looking forward to us getting more weapons.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

What would the asking price be?  I think we have better weapons then Chicago.

Probably and 2 and 5. Or a player plus a bears 2nd. Honestly idc I know Mayock will get what he’s worth vs ole McKenzie guard

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

This is difficult for me to believe. They just traded for Mack not long ago. Mack hasn't played up to his contact. And now they want to trade for Carr??? I guess we can just keep taking their draft picks. 

Trubiski  is horrid and even Derek Carr would be an upgrade and with his relatively low cap hit for improved QB play would do wonders. I don’t see why not but then there is that pesky cold weather lol. I’m rooting for that trade though.

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

Trubiski  is horrid and even Derek Carr would be an upgrade and with his relatively low cap hit for improved QB play would do wonders. I don’t see why not but then there is that pesky cold weather lol. I’m rooting for that trade though.

Can't argue with that. December in Chicago would be brutal for Carr though.