The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Once Conor does almost anything Dana bends over. Its pretty much my #1 reason i like Conor

I also think it's hilarious that Dana expects fans to believe his comments about Conor and Khabib hosting TUF. Like he was negotiating with Khabib's team to have him be one of the coaches on TUF and then fight Conor again while he was in the middle of a training camp for a fight where his agent represents both fighters? And in a camp that's probably one of the biggest and most emotional of his career due to the passing of his father? I'm not buying it. And I'm definitely not buying that Khabib agreed to do it but then reached out to Dana to say he changed his mind because Conor leaked a few Instagram messages about wanting to fight Diego Sanchez, lol. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

maybe (probably) jones bounces back in his next fight, but he lost his last fight and santos was whooping his *** before he blew out the knee. feel like it's a different jones now a days. 

Erroneous. Jon won that without effort.