beekay414

UFC Fight Night 183 Pick'em
Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal
Jose Aldo vs Marlon Vera
Michel Pereira vs Khaos Williams
Marlon Moraes vs Rob Font
Marcin Tybura vs Greg Hardy
Anthony Pettis vs Alex Morono

If more than one fight falls off the main card, I'll add a 5th fight from the prelims.

@BullsandBroncos @Buckrock101 @NYRaider @11sanchez11 @JaguarCrazy2832 @big poppa pump @JonStark @FinneasGage

This is also open to anyone else that wants to jump in. You'd just be 2 cards behind.

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal- 5
Jose Aldo vs Marlon Vera- 3
Michel Pereira vs Khaos Williams- 2
Marlon Moraes vs Rob Font- 1
Marcin Tybura vs Greg Hardy- 6
Anthony Pettis vs Alex Morono- 4

If more than one fight falls off the main card, I'll add a 5th fight from the prelims.

@BullsandBroncos @Buckrock101 @NYRaider @11sanchez11 @JaguarCrazy2832 @big poppa pump @JonStark @FinneasGage

This is also open to anyone else that wants to jump in. You'd just be 2 cards behind.

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Dana jokingly through out that he was considering letting Amanda knock Jake's butt out.  Amanda retweeted that she was in.  They'd never get that sanctioned.  But Jake's ego (read: utter stupidity) is going to earn him (more) brain damage if he keeps it up.  And I can't help but notice that the badass who wants to call out fighters in insult/profanity-laced social media posts... and he's only calling out fighters he would have a noteworthy height/weight/reach advantage against.  But yeah Jake, you call those other people cowards.  Tool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Dana jokingly through out that he was considering letting Amanda knock Jake's butt out.  Amanda retweeted that she was in.  They'd never get that sanctioned.  But Jake's ego (read: utter stupidity) is going to earn him (more) brain damage if he keeps it up.  And I can't help but notice that the badass who wants to call out fighters in insult/profanity-laced social media posts... and he's only calling out fighters he would have a noteworthy height/weight/reach advantage against.  But yeah Jake, you call those other people cowards.  Tool.

My favorite part is that he ONLY wants them to get in a boxing ring. I'd love to see him have to take a shot from McGregor or Nate in 4 oz gloves with the threat of Nate subbing his ***. The Paul brothers are a plague on society and I hope they do indeed bite off more than they can chew. 

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My favorite part is that he ONLY wants them to get in a boxing ring.

That's because he still wants to be able to wear headgear - and I don't doubt because he's worried about taking unprotected shots with 4oz gloves after he's been dropped.

The Pauls are abusing the fact that no State Athletic Board will sanction anything where there's concern that one of the fighters could get legitimately hurt for life (if not killed), but that won't stop them from playing the little kid with the big mouth who stands behind his big, dumb bodyguard friends and talks smack like he totally wants to fight.  At this point, I'd want to see a recently retired fighter step into an exhibition bout, be fine with wearing boxing gloves, and still knock the hell out of him (because they actually understand footwork - unlike any of the guys that Jake has fought).  I mean, hell, Jens Pulver is pushing 50 and I'm confident he could school Jake.  Honestly, and it's not like he was ever renown for his boxing... or like Paul would ever take the fight... let King Mo christen his retirement with this.  It's the sort of publicity stunt that's right in Mo's wheelhouse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

That's because he still wants to be able to wear headgear - and I don't doubt because he's worried about taking unprotected shots with 4oz gloves after he's been dropped.

The Pauls are abusing the fact that no State Athletic Board will sanction anything where there's concern that one of the fighters could get legitimately hurt for life (if not killed), but that won't stop them from playing the little kid with the big mouth who stands behind his big, dumb bodyguard friends and talks smack like he totally wants to fight.  At this point, I'd want to see a recently retired fighter step into an exhibition bout, be fine with wearing boxing gloves, and still knock the hell out of him (because they actually understand footwork - unlike any of the guys that Jake has fought).  I mean, hell, Jens Pulver is pushing 50 and I'm confident he could school Jake.  Honestly, and it's not like he was ever renown for his boxing... or like Paul would ever take the fight... let King Mo christen his retirement with this.  It's the sort of publicity stunt that's right in Mo's wheelhouse.

Oh man, I didn't even thing about King Mo. 0% chance Jake would sign off on that. Like you said, he wants fighters with lesser reach than him. King Mo would decapitate him lol.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

@The LBC I mean, FFS, Paul just threw WATER BALLOONS at Dillon Danis. I mean, what the actual ****?

In an MMA match, Danis would murder him. Boxing.... well Danis has only had 2 fights and the 2 minutes he spent standing up between the both of them, his standup is a HUGE work in progress.

I can't stand the Pauls. They are the most annoying wannabes in the world right now.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, beekay414 said:

Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal
Jose Aldo vs Marlon Vera
Michel Pereira vs Khaos Williams
Marlon Moraes vs Rob Font
Marcin Tybura vs Greg Hardy
Anthony Pettis vs Alex Morono

Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal - 6

Anthony Pettis vs Alex Morono - 5 

Jose Aldo vs Marlon Vera - 4 

Marlon Moraes vs Rob Font - 3 

Marcin Tybura vs Greg Hardy - 2 

Michel Pereira vs Khaos Williams  -1 

#REDEMPTION