The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Usman knows he’s get out to sleep within 3 rounds, but he’d make more in those 3 rounds than all his UFC fights (past and future) combined.

Yup yup!

money-payday.gif

Edit: BTW I was kinda surprised to see zero posts in the boxing thread about the Canelo fight tonight. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Streaming has come a long way since I was watching those legal grainy Eagles streams in 2007.

Ah yes, catching the game while updating my AIM profile and running limewire without a VPN or antivirus software.

Those were the days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yup yup!

money-payday.gif

Edit: BTW I was kinda surprised to see zero posts in the boxing thread about the Canelo fight tonight. 

Watched it on my phone…went pretty much exactly as I thought it would except maybe a tad longer than expected.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Watched it on my phone…went pretty much exactly as I thought it would except maybe a tad longer than expected.

Yeah I like how Plant fought early hammering the jab and using the shoulder roll, but he's just a lesser Mayweather and Canelo was going for the body all fight and that's gonna take a toll. He also has better stamina and a strong chin so those jabs aren't gonna do enough damage. I did figure it might end a little earlier too like maybe in rounds 8 or 9. Was cool to see him and Canelo show respect after and let bygones be bygones. Usman and Covington did the same seemingly till the ref came in and told them "yall can kiss later" smh lol.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I love how open Colby is about his entire bad boy thing being an act. It’s the quickest way to get big pay days now and most people are trying to come up with their schtick, he just tells you right out he’s faking it lol

And it works. And while people hate on him, he laughs all the way to Miami Federal Credit Union

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303