2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

So there’s that.

Anyways, I don’t know why anyone is talking about which games they want to go to. My only hope is that there’s actually a season, I’d be stunned if there were fans in the stands.

Is there anything else to talk about? No? The schedule is coming out soon so instead of all the doom and gloom that the media drives, some of us would rather to try to talk about normal things....

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Is there anything else to talk about? No? 

I guess not. Just wouldn’t want to get my hopes up. Which is a particular bummer since I live in GB and would have two games within pretty easy driving range.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I guess not. Just wouldn’t want to get my hopes up. Which is a particular bummer since I live in GB and would have two games within pretty easy driving range.

I mean I don’t think any of us are ordering tickets as soon as the schedule is released(don’t even know if we’d be able to) but I see no issue talking about which games we’d like to go to.

12 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I don’t think any of us are ordering tickets as soon as the schedule is released(don’t even know if we’d be able to) but I see no issue talking about which games we’d like to go to.

Ya in these awful times, I love that the NFL is chugging right along with their offseason as much as they can

We are living in a time where we are reliant on “hope”

We hope things will get better, hope things go back to normal, hope there is a vaccine

With the NFL doing the draft and now releasing their schedule tomorrow night, I now have just a glimmer of hope I’ll be able to see a regular season game in Green Bay

Im a Titans fan that lives in New England, I use to only travel to Nashville (other than Gillette) to see the Titans because I knew I would be around other Titans fans 

Now with social media I’ve gotten to talk to more fans I got to meet fans at the Titans playoff rally this year and 18

So now I’m hoping i get to hang with Titans fans at other stadiums that I never thought I would actually have traveled too and Lambeau Field is iconic as it gets so I’m holding on to the glimmer of hope that by September I’m watching Titans Packers, Tannehill vs Rodgers, I want to see this game bad 

I think there are still options regardless of what happens with Clowney. I like the trio we have at edge and would prefer DL depth, but Griffen would give us similar to what we're expecting from Clowney. He's bigger so he'd be able to rotate at OLB and DE. Not only are his sack numbers there, but his hits and pressure rate are nothing to scoff at. He's still 32 and I'd gamble on a2-3 year contract with him. Ansah is another bigger edge that could also rotate. The risk is higher considering his recent injury history, but this guy had a few years where he was considered a top pass rusher in the league. Michael Bennett is a 3rd guy that fits the mold, if we're willing to deal with the distractions that come with him. 

At DL, I like Daniel's to pair with Simmons and Jones. He's also been hurt recently, but prior to that he provided consistent pressure from the inside. He'd probably be my top remaining target. Dareus' better days are behind him, but I wouldn't mind bringing him in for vet depth. 

I think we're in good shape... I'm a bigger fan of Beasley than most, but we could still make a move that could help the rotation and depth 

Edited by ragevsuall17
  • Like 1

Just curious about your guys perspective. What have you heard about the Titans and Clowney?

All I’ve heard from my teams end is that they’re willing to throw big $$$, but the physicals are holding everything up.

I’ve heard the Eagles are contenders as well.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Just curious about your guys perspective. What have you heard about the Titans and Clowney?

All I’ve heard from my teams end is that they’re willing to throw big $$$, but the physicals are holding everything up.

I’ve heard the Eagles are contenders as well.

Sounds like 2 things are holding Clowney up from signing money and the physical

From the Titans perspective we all in here are blown away that Vrabel and Robinson have mentioned the interest of Clowney publicly, as both guys don’t generally give anything away like that 

Robinson said they would want to have him checked out by their doctors first 

As far as the other teams rumored to him I’ve seen Seahawks Browns Eagles and Ravens 

So the waiting game continues 

Seems like Clowney is holding up Griffen and Snacks Harrison from signing with other teams 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Well no **** Logan.... Way too much for a slow nickel CB.

I'm kinda surprised he hasn't just accepted the lower offers he's definitely received by this point.  He was great last year in the nickel, exposed elsewhere.  Still a valuable corner, but the market ain't there.  Just take one of the deals man.