TCMD - FAQ

ny92mike

14 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

@ny92mike Sorry man, I don't if I'm doing something wrong or My personal worksheet for the Bears isn't working. When I uptaded my two latest trades (Prince Amukamara and Trey Burton) my cap goes down in the value of their deadmoney, but the money saved isn't being counted. 

Before I update my cap is  $49,969,412
After I update my cap goes to  $45,469,412 

Burton should save me 5.05M and Amukamara should save me 9M after being traded.

I'm afraid that might have happened on the official workbook too, that is showing  $45,429,412 after you updated the Prince trade.

@ny92mike did you had a chance to look at this?

4 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

I know that the topic has already been partially addressed. Again, just to be on the safe side, if the box "Targeted by another" team is checked, are there one (or more) other teams bidding on the player? My bid is not counted there, right?

It appears your bid would not. It looks like it just counts OTHER bids as well.

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I bad with the restructure doc.  Anyone see a way to restructure a contract that could open up money in 2021. Eagles have cap space in 2020 but are very limited in 2021. Trying to find ways besides trading and cutting to open up space for that year.

Thanks 

I don't think so but you probably won't be the only one looking into this after this first fa round.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I bad with the restructure doc.  Anyone see a way to restructure a contract that could open up money in 2021. Eagles have cap space in 2020 but are very limited in 2021. Trying to find ways besides trading and cutting to open up space for that year.

Thanks 

Doubt it’s possible in Restructure..   Extend a year and move more money into 2020 is the only way I see of in the sheets

• Like 1

Sorry guys trying not to ask too many questions but can’t see it in guidelines.

so I have Chris Jones and I have seen what his extension looks like through Samsel so comfortable with it. Whilst I appreciated he has only just been traded to me when can I extend his deal. Do I need to wait until after Monday?

Edited by mountainpd
Figured it out. I think

43 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Sorry guys trying not to ask too many questions but can’t see it in guidelines.

so I have Chris Jones and I have seen what his extension looks like through Samsel so comfortable with it. Whilst I appreciated he has only just been traded to me when can I extend his deal. Do I need to wait until after Monday?

You can start working on that when you are ready.