Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

As the night wore on, the Neighbourhood Watch Association kept an eye out for any abnormalities. They looked around and noticed someone trying to hide behind a statue and decided to killed this person. When they approached the corpse, they removed his hood and discovered it was Andy Cartwright (@MD4L), the janitor

giphy.gif

The remaining members of the NWA have removed their hoods, pleased that all the evil policemen are dead. They have won the night and will continue to help make Sandford great again... for the Greater Good.

THE TOWN HAS WON THE GAME!

CONGRATS TO THEM!

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING HOT FUZZ MAFIA.

Suck on that. Great game and thanks for hosting Daboyle...loved it!!!!

So because just about every person said I played horrible, worst game ever, LVP for the ages...

I helped lead the lynch of Pickle, lynched Racks, told you all Dingo, tried to hit MD4L and drew him out lynching him, and killed non town Touch. Also, pointed out the mass modblock that pointed to the extra scum and helped refine the ratio. No one can say that's a bad game. Killing two town and being redirected to a 3rd makes it a solid game more than an excellent game

Also never lynched town...so lmao

So to recap

Lynched 3 mafia, pushed a 4th mafia

3 of my 5 hits were entered for nontown

So for anyone saying that's LVP and the worst game ever played...put up or shut up

Just now, The Orca said:

So because just about every person said I played horrible, worst game ever, LVP for the ages...

I helped lead the lynch of Pickle, lynched Racks, told you all Dingo, tried to hit MD4L and drew him out lynching him, and killed non town Touch. Also, pointed out the mass modblock that pointed to the extra scum and helped refine the ratio. No one can say that's a bad game. Killing two town and being redirected to a 3rd makes it a solid game more than an excellent game

Also never lynched town...so lmao

So to recap

Lynched 3 mafia, pushed a 4th mafia

3 of my 5 hits were entered for nontown

So for anyone saying that's LVP and the worst game ever played...put up or shut up

You are a ******* moron 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

By far and away the absolute worst game that I have ever seen from a town vig. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Suck on nothing, you played HORRIBLY. 

also, prepare to kiss swags *** for the next 6 months. 

I COULD ONLY WIN WITH TOWN YOU ******* DOLT 

Fulfill your bet from few games back that you lost to me...delete your account :D

I lost the bet Swag is good. Now admit that was a good game by me. Not great but good