Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

People dont value the purpose of roles that arent OP. Being vanilla is awesome, drawing a scum hit should be looked like a badge of honor. 

I'll absolutely say this for @Pickle Rick, IMO he's super under-valued as vanilla Town, and while it's obnoxious at points with his fake claims, soft claims, etc., he does a GREAT job of drawing hits, an invest, or even a low risk lynch early to the middle of games. More people should take note.

Personally, and I've said this to @Malfatron and @rackcs before, but the best games that I've played are either a Vanilla Town or Vanilla survival other (Rack's GOT Mafia) because I'm so focused on thread play, dialogue, and meta that I'm not worried about who to use my night move(s) on because I don't have them.

7 hours ago, Forge said:
8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, theres a clear 180 turn by Dingo right around the time when daboyle came in to clear him

otherwise, i think scum stayed away from this affair.

@rackcs where are you? i would like to see you post more

Why Rack? 

He might be hiding as scum, thats why rack.

also, im suspect of you as well for avoiding the entire counselor discussion.

You came in strong in seriousness beforehand, but disappeared (minus a throwaway post) while the Thatcher discussion was going on, and then came back when it was resolved

example post before the Counselor discussion

14 hours ago, Forge said:

No reason to go this route yet unless there are legitimate fears that Whicker is paramount to someone's role who is not town friendly, and until I have information on this set up, I'm not going to do that and be afraid of it. Acknowledging him as the innocent child basically means he's mod confirmed town; he just had an activated variant rather than it being disclosed up front. 

example post during

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh this is still going? Man these games take foreeeeeeever

Mafia has no incentive to weigh in during the Thatcher discussion. they would be in the spotlight either way, no matter which side they took.

also suspicious of wolfe and md4l for coming in afterwards as well. there might be others that im forgetting.

im thinking that dingo may actually be twlling the truth about sensing that the tide was turning off of counselor. 

the key lynching mistake often made day 1 is paying too much attention to behaviors like dingo did.which is bold proclamations

i bet mafia coasted through the thatcher thing

et80 for now as i think about it

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

As far as dome goes, it felt like he wanted someone else to push counselor, and not do it himself

i wanted someone else to push counselor because I shouldn't be the only one noticing that he's made an impossible claim...

why didn't you notice, btw?

and why are you hung up on that aspect of my counselor push, but not me mixing up the good/bad factions? i mean, that's weird, right?

It took me over 30 minutes to read through what I've missed, and here's what stuck out, aside from what I've already mentioned:

*Like 2-3 people have claimed some type of "good role"...what are you thinking? Mafia has to be happy.

*Malf has taken people in 2-3 different directions, and his initial post meta at the start of the game looks scummy. That back and forth with Dingo doesn't sit right.

*Forge went from a strong entrance to absence, back to a "meh" response with the Counselor situation. 

*Slappy is my off the wall pick for scum. Trying the self vote "meh I don't wanna be here so I'll just post my PM" schtick is inherently anti-town to the point of where it's a great way to hide in plain sight as scum.

*Gopher looks scummy, or maybe he's trying to be a contrarian. That vote on Whicker shows he wasn't reading.

I don't like the Slappy threatening to post his PM and then to lock himself. It's scummy and it feels like its a dare. Frankly I hate the 'I'm going to post my PM' move at all. Ride it out. If you don't want to be in the game, don't be active or ask for a replacement. My general thoughts.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm going to oblige Slappy. He's being inherently anti-town, and he's pulled some fun shenanigans as scum that have worked out for his faction. I'm calling his bluff. Forge pulled off a great self vote WIFOM move to swing things for us in Pokemon Mafia too.