Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Whicker is as clear as possible so Malf

Just fyi, really bad idea to just blindly follow cleared civs just because they are cleared. Make your decisions based on what you believe. Listen to the cases, etc. Following a cleared civ can easily lead you to Doom (with all respect to Whicker, who is a good player)

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Just fyi, really bad idea to just blindly follow cleared civs just because they are cleared. Make your decisions based on what you believe. Listen to the cases, etc. Following a cleared civ can easily lead you to Doom (with all respect to Whicker, who is a good player)

Malf has been on my kinda list for awhile. Frankly, I don’t trust Wolfey at all, but I think he’s less of a threat. 

• Like 1

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

Hes not being as questionibg on other peoples stuff as he normaly is but we've called out his meta or hes died early multiple times now. Scum read doesnt have enough for me to trust your town read day 2

Oh okay but you’ll trust a wrong Cc that if you were reading like you claim you were then you would have seen within posts Dingo admits he was incorrect. Yet you are keeping a vote on me... you are scum 

Vote Count

4 - Malfatron (bucsfan333, Whicker, The Orca, JoshtraDaymus, bcb1213)

2 - Rackcs (Slappy Mc, Forge)

2 - Counselor (ET80, wolfeyestrk)

2 - Pickle Rick (Malfatron, gopherwrestler)

1 - Dome (theuntouchable)

1 - DingoLadd ([Counselor])

1 - theuntouchable (MD4L)

1 - wolfeyestrk (theuntouchable)

Edited by daboyle250

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

thats-not-how-it-works-gif-10.gif

Yea man i know i went thru this the last game i played when i was getting voted out but I'm not gonna change it

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

But yet you keep your vote on me when DaBoyle misspelled my character name and came into thread to verify that?

Good point but to be fair i havnt read totally the chat since yesterday and if i change now I'm gonna look scummy as long as your not in danger of getting lynched and i dont see anything ill probably leave my vote here

Yea man i know i went thru this the last game i played when i was getting voted out but I'm not gonna change it

Good point but to be fair i havnt read totally the chat since yesterday and if i change now I'm gonna look scummy as long as your not in danger of getting lynched and i dont see anything ill probably leave my vote here

How many games have you played? Genuinely curious.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But yet you keep your vote on me when DaBoyle misspelled my character name and came into thread to verify that?

why would you care about looking scummy

its better to find mafia. reckless abandon

• Like 1