What's your big board? 2020 edition!

RaidersAreOne

SwBXdmSr.jpg

It's back! The thread where we either say I told you so or pray no one calls you out about how off you were. Most laughed at us when we hired Mayock as our GM but holy hell did he kill his first draft with us. I can not wait to see how he handles the second go around, being more experienced and knowing what to expect. With 2 firsts and 3 thirds, we have tons of ammo to make a difference early! What's your big board looking like for your Las Vegas Raiders?

2019 thread

2018 thread

2017 thread

2016 thread

2015 thread

2014 thread

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Haven't done too much research yet but I'll start with a rough top 10:

1. QB Burrow
  2. DE Young
  3. LB Simmons
  4. CB Okudah
  5. DT Brown
  6. QB Tagovailoa
  7. WR Lamb
  8. WR Jeudy
  9. WR Ruggs
  10. DT Kinlaw

Although there are a few highly rated T's this year,  I didn't even bother as we have our bookend T's for a long time.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

For our 1st Pick:

1. QB Joe Burrow

2. QB Tua Tagovailoa

3. EDGE Chase Young

4. CB Jeff Okudah

5. QB Jordan Love

6. DT Derrick Brown

7. LB Isaiah Simmons

8. WR Jerry Jeudy

9. WR Henry Ruggs

10. DT Javon Kinlaw

11. S Grant Delpit

12. WR CeeDee Lamb

One will be welcomed to Las Vegas. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lamb as WR3 hey? Is it his speed that scares you off?

I think Lamb can be a more consistent and better version of Davante Adams, who struggles to get separation. Lamb’s speed I’m expecting a Late 4.5. I still expect him to find success in the NFL but I don’t view Lamb as ever being a Top 10 WR. 

Also more that I view Jeudy and Ruggs in such high regard to be honest. Jeudy I see as the next Chad Johnson, with some Amari level elusiveness, and I see Ruggs as the next Tyreek Hill. Ruggs is almost just as well rounded as Jeudy and Lamb, great overall game. With 4.2 speed..... people need to realize he’s not DHB or John Ross. Ruggs is an excellent route runner and also aggressive as heck at finding the football. 

• Like 1

Continued up to 19:

13. S Xaiver McKinney

Growing more and more on me. Compliments Abram well. Abram should be at SS and McKinney is a FS. Both can do EVERYTHING though. 

14. LB Patrick Queen

15. CB CJ Henderson

Growing on me lately, very nice physical corner. 

16. DT Ross Blacklock

17. WR Tee Higgins

18. CB Kristian Fulton

19. CB Jaylon Johnson

Edited by BayRaider

On 23/01/2020 at 3:37 PM, BayRaider said:

For our 1st Pick:

1. QB Joe Burrow

2. QB Tua Tagovailoa

3. EDGE Chase Young

4. CB Jeff Okudah

5. QB Jordan Love

6. DT Derrick Brown

7. LB Isaiah Simmons

8. WR Jerry Jeudy

9. WR Henry Ruggs

10. DT Javon Kinlaw

11. S Grant Delpit

12. WR CeeDee Lamb

One will be welcomed to Las Vegas. 

Wow, Jordan Love above Brown and Kinlaw and all the WRs......... I know you think he is a project with huge upside but wouldnt we be able to grab him with our pick 19 (or trade back with our 19) and take BPA at 12? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Wow, Jordan Love above Brown and Kinlaw and all the WRs......... I know you think he is a project with huge upside but wouldnt we be able to grab him with our pick 19 (or trade back with our 19) and take BPA at 12? 

Love goes 13 to the Colts in 70% of Mock Drafts. I could also see him leap frogging up to 6 to the Chargers instead of Herbert. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Love goes 13 to the Colts in 70% of Mock Drafts. I could also see him leap frogging up to 6 to the Chargers instead of Herbert. 

I guess ill have to look into him more, thought he was a 2nd/3rd round type prospect with high upside but big issues to fix.

You could be right though if there is a run on QBs with a few teams likely to be in the running. 😀

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I guess ill have to look into him more, thought he was a 2nd/3rd round type prospect with high upside but big issues to fix.

You could be right though if there is a run on QBs with a few teams likely to be in the running. 😀

Need always pushes QBs up. Why do you think the Giants to Daniel Jones so early? I could see the Colts pulling the trigger especially after what happened in preseason. They need a franchise guy leading the way. 

yes need does push up qb`s however, id say drafting love before simmons or brown is questionable. either looks to be a lock to be a solid starter at the least , and is waaay more of a need.

that being said....

1. young

2.burrow

3.tua

4.simmons

5.okudah

6.brown

7.kinlaw

8.lamb

9.juedy

10.ruggslll

• 5 weeks later...