Andrew Berry Named GM

ReggieCamp

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m out of likes for the time being, but kudos to you @MWil23.  I had no idea one could have an entire conversation using just Doc Rivers gifs.

tenor.gif?itemid=4268618 

Mind was clearly trying to steal my GIF Chiavertini, so I needed to show him who was in charge.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s odd that he even uses gifs.

You’d think he’d almost rather use 10k words to describe the gif in detail than just post the image.

Words cannot describe still how confused I am at his 2019 GDT. Last year's was epic and full of both. This year's GDT was like me at 12:58 EST circa Week 13 as I begrudgingly grabbed the remote and mutter under my breath as I turned on the game. Maybe that was his point and he's actually a genius.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Words cannot describe still how confused I am at his 2019 GDT. Last year's was epic and full of both. This year's GDT was like me at 12:58 EST circa Week 13 as I begrudgingly grabbed the remote and mutter under my breath as I turned on the game. Maybe that was his point and he's actually a genius.

Thanks, we’re never going to live this down.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A live look at @Mind Character rn

war.gif 

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s odd that he even uses gifs.

You’d think he’d almost rather use 10k words to describe the gif in detail than just post the image.

“The moment is nigh as I unsheathe my sword and prepare to die upon this hill a glorious death.  The noble steeds of the advancing enemy left the ground reverberating under foot..... charlatan... amnesia....”

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“The moment is nigh as I unsheathe my sword and prepare to die upon this hill a glorious death.  The noble steeds of the advancing enemy left the ground reverberating under foot..... charlatan... amnesia....”

"I would rather live on this forum as the sole voice of reason and bang the drum of truth than I would to give up a lifetime of football knowledge and experience and wish that success was nigh. This sadly flies in the face of everything that I know about the game. I hope sincerely that I'm wrong, but I fear as though the analytics nerds that make your nether-regions tingly, will in fact, lead us to disappointment again."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even the imitations are tldr

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Even the imitations are tldr

"Ah, tis ok my dear mistakey, for soon though wilt see that the charlatan analytics facade we have seen in front of us would best be used in baseball. Sadly, it is too late for you, through no fault of your own, to be saved from your wretched fate of nerd fandom."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Thomas5737 I’m really starting to wonder if you know what a nerd is.

Jared Fogle wasn’t a nerd, just a pedo, and now..... Dwight Schrute?!?!?

Bro, Dwight Schrute is a business owner, real estate mogul, regional manager of Dunder Mifflin, martial arts expert and true cocksman.

Nerd?  I think not sir.

You're the expert.

Well, with the social part of it anyway.

• Like 1