Andrew Berry Named GM

ReggieCamp

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@big poppa pump, give in amigo, embrace the nerd, update the avi.

You too @sdrawkcab321.

@candyman93, you know you want to.

@Bonanza23, don’t be lame.

@DaWg_LB., I know you love these geeks.

@dawgdish, come to the dark side.

@Thomas5737, you’re due for a refresh.

@bruceb, you need an avi, find a nerd.

@NateDawg get that fat hillbilly off my ‘puter screen.

Fine, we've tried everything else to get a winning team to no avail, so why not superstitious groupthink?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Paging @big poppa pump... 😂 

Interesting on how the writer chooses to ignore the passing of wentz...

Also funny to me that they chose 6 players that weren't data driven...why?  Still blaming hue?  I thought the gm made the picks?  Got 1 stud in Myles...who was the 1st pick in the entire draft...got some success with a mid round pick in schobert... Literally everyone else expendable...ogbah..bum..nassib..decent...peppers.  Same

To me they STILL WHIFFED...but now when it doesn't...i mean...if it doesn't work?  They can say they were in it together.

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Interesting on how the writer chooses to ignore the passing of wentz...

Also funny to me that they chose 6 players that weren't data driven...why?  Still blaming hue?  I thought the gm made the picks?  Got 1 stud in Myles...who was the 1st pick in the entire draft...got some success with a mid round pick in schobert... Literally everyone else expendable...ogbah..bum..nassib..decent...peppers.  Same

To me they STILL WHIFFED...but now when it doesn't...i mean...if it doesn't work?  They can say they were in it together.

Oh stop, it’s old news.

I just thought it was funny as we had nearly this identical conversation a couple days ago.