Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, The Orca said:

You claimed Indy that could win with mafia....so quit having revisionist history after the game

That’s not revisionist history to say the least. Revisionist history is exactly what you are doing. You are adding YOUR opinion into a statement of fact and attempting to pass it off as a truth. 

it’s a precise statement of fact. It completely disregards the subjective nature of YOU revising history to ignore facts. 

it’s a clear display of you completely ignoring all signs of what it actually was. I’m dead positive malf caught on to it (likely very early) and I also think bucs and even whicker picked up on exactly what I was doing. 

these are the facts. 

you placed 5 hits in the game. 

4 out of 5 of those hits, were anti-town. 

You cannot escape these facts. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s not revisionist history to say the least. Revisionist history is exactly what you are doing. You are adding YOUR opinion into a statement of fact and attempting to pass it off as a truth. 

Orca's the type of dude that would accidentally lock himself in the trunk of a car, then take full credit for stopping a robbery when the lights and sirens of the fire truck that came to rescue him scares off some car prowlers. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

it’s a precise statement of fact. It completely disregards the subjective nature of YOU revising history to ignore facts. 

it’s a clear display of you completely ignoring all signs of what it actually was. I’m dead positive malf caught on to it (likely very early) and I also think bucs and even whicker picked up on exactly what I was doing. 

these are the facts. 

2 of those were anti town based soley on alignment

@Whicker would agree with me. Kill all indys that can win with mafia, especially indy Gov

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

these are the facts. 

I will chime in here.  

Hitting a claimed other with the power to hold the game hostage and win with mafia was not a bad hit.  

So at least 2 of those hit attempts were not anti-town 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Whicker would agree with me. Kill all indys that can win with mafia, especially indy Gov

I remember when I claimed friendly other D1 and then town lynched me D1, and then town ended up losing, partly because they wasted a day lynching someone who got them no closer to their wincon and partly because they went out of their way to lynch someone who wanted to help them

people who want to blindly lynch indies lack a certain something that good players have. I'm not saying you always work with indies, but a hard-line stance against them is just as dumb as a hard-line stance on trusting them.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

On 1/24/2020 at 10:59 PM, The Orca said:

I'm Simon Skinner. 

I am the vig

I had a 3 shot 

I killed Mwil, Gopher, and last night I tried baiting mafia to believing I was the SK to leave me alone. Touch took the bait, but they redirected me to hit Josh. I was trying to hit Touch. I'm 100% Touch is mafia. Bet the game on it

Josh cleared me

No bait was taken, but ok. You also lost this bet 

On 1/24/2020 at 10:59 PM, The Orca said:

Slappy is scum with touch

Oof

On 1/24/2020 at 11:06 PM, The Orca said:

I was invested as town...you scum with Touch and Picke and Slappy?

Double oof 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:59 PM, The Orca said:

Everyone vote Touch. We have mafia on the run

Whoops 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:38 PM, The Orca said:

He also wanted a replacement...her no replacment or attempted replacment. Slappy is mafia with Touch and Pickle

I'm town, the vig

@Slappy Mc Daboyle no replace you...wonder why

To force town to bot lynch Pickle and to draw out a hit that you can redirect. Boom!!! Gotcha 

This literally made zero sense then as it does now 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:02 PM, The Orca said:

Look at this fever push to save touch...love it

Oh really? 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:03 PM, The Orca said:

So my guess is Touch is the redirect, thought claiming scum gov would buy him some time 

Wrong

On 1/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, The Orca said:

Go look at Touch's posts after this...the lack of reaction is extremely telling

Yes, extremely telling .....

On 1/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, The Orca said:

Explain what type of reaction Bcb had and why it means he is mafia with Pickle. Explain what type of reaction he should have had if he was town and show examples of both...if not you are just being lazy trying to push a lynch off of you 

(Here’s where you outright defend a mafia) 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:01 PM, The Orca said:

So either way...lynching Touch is the right move imo. It removes someone who can win with mafia (if he is telling the truth which I dont believe). If he has more than 1 pardon it makes him use it on himself so he cant use it later to save mafia (again if he isnt mafia and 3rd party)

At best he is mafia and that's my read on him

Lol wrong again 

On 1/25/2020 at 10:58 PM, The Orca said:

Nope touch tried to make it seem like that

MD4L

Here’s some phenomenal game play from you Orca. 100% right? 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I remember when I claimed friendly other D1 and then town lynched me D1, and then town ended up losing, partly because they wasted a day lynching someone who got them no closer to their wincon and partly because they went out of their way to lynch someone who wanted to help them

people who want to blindly lynch indies lack a certain something that good players have. I'm not saying you always work with indies, but a hard-line stance against them is just as dumb

blindly yes...but the gov who says he can win with mafia like you the one game...burn in a vat of fire

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I will chime in here.  

Hitting a claimed other with the power to hold the game hostage and win with mafia was not a bad hit.  

So at least 2 of those hit attempts were not anti-town 

Except it was pretty obvious to a number of people what happened, yourself included apparently. 

so a number of people surrounding the event (mafia included) came to the conclusion that I was either town gov bluffing, 3rd party bluffing or 3rd party who could win with scum or town and orca is part of a very small group that had no idea what I was doing (he was 100% I was mafia. He was literally the only one thinking I was completely lying) 

tell me again how that’s a good read? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No bait was taken, but ok. You also lost this bet 

Oof

Double oof 

Whoops 

This literally made zero sense then as it does now 

Oh really? 

Wrong

Yes, extremely telling .....

(Here’s where you outright defend a mafia) 

Lol wrong again 

Here’s some phenomenal game play from you Orca. 100% right? 

You said I was the SK...so lmao