Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

we arnt allowed to just not put a person into a game? and i had it queued because i was gonna ask about if there had been a resolution because it looked like the game was still going strong 

I said I would ban anyone from my future games if they posted their PM and modkilled themselves....I was immediately told that was not allowed....then bcb went and posted his PM when he got mad lol. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not that my opinion is gonna matter lol

Dome

Mwil

MD4L

No one gets out alive....not even me 

tenor.gif?itemid=4457159

Out of likes again. I owe you.

I would go:

Malf/SwAg/Touch

Id enjoy the banter, and while those three superior players weren’t looking, I’d load the gun with all 6 rounds and beckon one of them to go first as a courtesy on odds, guaranteeing my survival. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And people thought whickers 17 minutes was fast ..... 

to be fair i had page 53 saved to come back to when i got off work

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Wolf how did you read 50+ pages AND locate those quotes in roughly 6ish minutes? 

i didnt thats literally why i was asking for an update i was skimming my one good adtvantage when it comes to words and it caught my eye becouse if the ****

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Wolfe 

Super sketchy

>< i swear to god if i managed to kill myself another day ****** 1 or two for 3 games straight im gonna be so done with this ******* site( also vanilla town)

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

i didnt thats literally why i was asking for an update i was skimming my one good adtvantage when it comes to words and it caught my eye becouse if the ****

>< i swear to god if i managed to kill myself another day ****** 1 or two for 3 games straight im gonna be so done with this ******* site( also vanilla town)

Ummm I’m pretty sure I am the first and only vote on you. Calm down 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Out of likes again. I owe you.

I would go:

Malf/SwAg/Touch

Id enjoy the banter, and while those three superior players weren’t looking, I’d load the gun with all 6 rounds and beckon one of them to go first as a courtesy on odds, guaranteeing my survival. 

Edit:

Should say Matts and not Malf. I’d let Matt go first and the other two I’m sure would help me. 

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

The quotes you pulled would have been in the range of about page 75 - 95ish. 

you started at page 53, skimmed through all of that, grabbed those specific quotes and posted? 

• Like 1