Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

alright man ill lay it out becouse i have nothing to hide i got off at 4:30 got home and started skimming started at 53 and cruised through pages until 76 becouse i knew from notifications i was mentioned by orca clicked from 76 to 81 saw he was still talking and noticed his list clicked through one or two more pages then realized how many more there was to go said **** this and went to the most recent page which is when i posted, dont know what else to tell you man. im not hiding some kinda time magic or nothing i dont know what i would have to gain from lying about it

I thought you started at page 76 because of the mention and then clicked 5 pages ahead because that was the furthest you could go? That’s literally what you said just a few minutes ago. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s actually a pretty good point too because he wouldn’t know that. I don’t remember any vanilla roles in that game either. 

Mother and loveable child would be the closest, I think

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol i shouldnt find this fun (><) i went from 76 because pickle @  mentioned me and clicked on 81 the farthest page i could choose in the list and saw his list because he tagged me and i was looking for what he was talking about 

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

alright man ill lay it out becouse i have nothing to hide i got off at 4:30 got home and started skimming started at 53 and cruised through pages until 76 becouse i knew from notifications i was mentioned by orca clicked from 76 to 81 saw he was still talking and noticed his list clicked through one or two more pages then realized how many more there was to go said **** this and went to the most recent page which is when i posted, dont know what else to tell you man. im not hiding some kinda time magic or nothing i dont know what i would have to gain from lying about it

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Can anyone confirm this? I went back and looked and I didn’t see any vanilla roles except the loveable child maybe?

My role gave out drinks.  I got no info back.  Random chance to give a hit that I was unaware of in my role.  Not out of the question.