Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Forge said:

I am very confused, Wolfie

if anyone has a way for me to present information with out just giving mafia my role im all ears i was roleblocked last night but i was told my answer last night was correct and my role pm specifically mentions me being vanilla

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But you said your move was blocked? 

yea

Just now, Forge said:

Do you have an active move? 

yea 

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

na man im being completely honest. my role pm said i was vanilla, it just said a bunch of stuff after telling me i was vanilla

what were you correct about?

paraphrase.

10 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

@Counselor for what its worth my move last night was blocked but i was told i was correct. as close as i can get without quoting the move pm 

how could your move be blocked but you were told you were correct?

Just now, Malfatron said:

what were you correct about?

paraphrase.

how could your move be blocked but you were told you were correct?

i mean honestly i was just trying to get the info out that im pretty sure there are mutliple roleblockers this game. i picked a number was told i was correct but couldnt do anything with that becouse someone roleblocked me

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

if anyone has a way for me to present information with out just giving mafia my role im all ears i was roleblocked last night but i was told my answer last night was correct and my role pm specifically mentions me being vanilla

yea

yea 

You sure it doesn't say you make others vanilla? Lol this sounds like maybe you're a vanilla-izer and just fully mucked up your claim and pm

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

yea

yea 

You do understand that being vanilla means you have no move or ability...correct?

• Like 1