Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It is when you consider the data that is already in thread. It does come off like you trying to get people to reveal. Now if that isn't what you were trying to do (and your follow up post was after that one, so excuse it if that is the case), then fine, but it was kind of a weird post 

I haven't read pages 28-100+ so I missed most of day 1. I will not advocate anyone reveal their role unless they have a 100% red letter AND cannot possibly find another.

I do think if someone had the roleblock/jail move, they should consider using it in the same spot.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Thought that was D2 but noted. 

Thanks for the clarification.

Makes an even night kill less likely imo. 

Obviously, just presenting the options notouch. 

You know what you said Slappy, you know what you implied. 

tumblr_pdr5k7dLAX1rec5p4o2_r1_250.gifv

Damn we should have lynched Dingo D1 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Where in that did I ask anyone to claim their move?

I merely pointed out if someone had a Roleblock move, they could have prevented a mafia hit. And they could like... do it again.

Technically, you could argue that you asked but it’s sound logic looking for it. Md4ls hit has been accounted for. If he is SK, then there is likely someone who roleblocked a mafia out there. 

If they are roleblock they just continue to do it on that person and should 100% get the protection if it’s out there. If we go past today without gaining that knowledge there is a risk we would never know. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if hes scum, the only options to try to survive the day are to claim vig or claim helpful sk.

the latter wouldnt cc.

also, like forge said, mafia is more likely to have a bullet than a delayed hit.

Please stop saying helpful sk, there is no such thing.  

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He also has my vote.

How long have you been following along without posting. That seems a lot like Scum Pickle.

You mafia Pickle?

1. What?  I have posted all night 

2. Yeah I claimed it d1.  You wanna take the bait and get caught like ksj and wolfey