Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Y’all have been so ignorant in the games recently, if anyone supports me 

1) it’s meaningless bc the mob will overrule them

2) he’s just critically evaluating the situation

You guys generally don’t do that. Y’all will argue with someone like Orca for an hour plus about LVPs though.

I'm always willing to hear people out but you haven't exactly said anything to try to defend yourself or help the situation.

It’s about 5 people, I genuinely enjoy playing with. Another 10 or so players that are intellectually sound (You enjoy playing with them regardless of alignment, result).

The rest of you all are enough that I see no need to push this case. Y’all are locked in and I’m not not one of your favorites. 

I’m not going to let that deter from the 15 or so actual cool people. Y’all are appreciated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm always willing to hear people out but you haven't exactly said anything to try to defend yourself or help the situation.

I’ve tried this in other games and it doesn’t work for me particularly. If this group of players like you they'll let you live. If they dislike you the truth doesn’t matter.

Regardless.  Skimmed up

Options are to lynch md4l or just block him(tbh without a hit probably better to block whoever was blocked last night) 

Cause racks brought it up.  I generally make my SK win condition to kill x amount of people so they can be pro town but in the end still have to kill people to win which generally puts them in anti town territory 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Regardless.  Skimmed up

Options are to lynch md4l or just block him(tbh without a hit probably better to block whoever was blocked last night) 

Cause racks brought it up.  I generally make my SK win condition to kill x amount of people so they can be pro town but in the end still have to kill people to win which generally puts them in anti town territory 

This type of logic makes sense. That also means there’s no chance it works.

Now if a more highly regarded favor was the one on the chopping block...

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ve tried this in other games and it doesn’t work for me particularly. If this group of players like you they'll let you live. If they dislike you the truth doesn’t matter.

I mean what you're doing right now isn't really working either tbf and it's not like people are voting for you because they dislike you, it's because touch caught you. 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Regardless.  Skimmed up

Survival/Last man standing feels like a ****ty WC for a typical SK really. It'd be near impossible to actually achieve that.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean what you're doing right now isn't really working either tbf and it's not like people are voting for you because they dislike you, it's because touch caught you. 

Survival/Last man standing feels like a ****ty WC for a typical SK really. It'd be near impossible to actually achieve that.

In smaller games I'm OK with it. Big ones I agree it's too much 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If this was the first game this happened of course my rational would be delusional. If it happened twice you could say the same thing. The third time is still being over dramatic. The 9th or 10th time this has happened and it’s not a trend.