Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I just had a guy come up to me at the store and ask to give my 3 year old daughter a dollar. I stayed between them and politely but firmly told him no. He walked away after asking a second time, to which I said no again/bent down and picked her up. I’m a bit unnerved to say the least. 

It’s understandable that you feel unnerved over it but it’s most likely someone who lost their child/grandchild IMO 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s understandable that you feel unnerved over it but it’s most likely someone who lost their child/grandchild IMO 

I know, I felt bad being that firm. He looked like he had lived a tough life, was missing teeth, etc.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t feel too bad. The worst part about it is that this world is a place where you can never be certain in that sort of a situation. 

Absolutely! I should have specifically clarified with I felt bad-ish for him, I get worse explaining what you just said to my THREE YEAR OLD. We’ve talked before, but she cried out a bit when we talked this time. She’s fine and I’m fine, but my adrenaline is still going. 

Also @Counselor next time instead of asking the second time and saying she can buy herself some candy (actual quote), just buy it for her and give it to her directly. It’s less confusing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely! I should have specifically clarified with I felt bad-ish for him, I get worse explaining what you just said to my THREE YEAR OLD. We’ve talked before, but she cried out a bit when we talked this time. She’s fine and I’m fine, but my adrenaline is still going. 

Also @Counselor next time instead of asking the second time and saying she can buy herself some candy (actual quote), just buy it for her and give it to her directly. It’s less confusing.

I’m horrible with children. My apologies