Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable  Gopher had a similar role in gopher world 1.0.   It was town, swag and he was hit N1.  

I don't think it is far fetched to have a similar role in this game.   Would the role be the same alignment or switched?

it seems more town like than mafia.  Possible as an indy, but it would start out as incredibly weak IMO

Odd you wanna defend wolfe but not daboyle with this logic 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea but it was quite a bit different than what he is saying if I remember correctly 

I am not sure how similar or different it was

The Engineer: @SwAg

engineer-boy-holding-paper-plans-vector-

You build upon roles every night. You will have choice to use one of the roles you have built. Day one you built a Motion Detector.

N1: 

Select a player, Learn if a move was performed on or by a character, but not what move or who was involved.

Looks like it might have started as vanilla and Day 1 (not sure if it was a day build or a night build)

Here is the note passing role that Orca had in the gopher 1.0

The Emo: @The Orca

6c969cfbb0b159a18db32eef859566ca.jpg

Scum - Aligned (red text)

-Notegiver:

Each night select one player (non-mafia) to give a note to. Write note, give to me, and I will send it via night PM.

Cannot use any names/roles in any note.

Must send note every night, if no note is written, I will write note, and send it to a random player that will favor town. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure how similar or different it was

Looks like it might have started as vanilla and Day 1 (not sure if it was a day build or a night build)

I believe he started the game with that move and then could choose to use it n1 or build a new move. I don’t think he had to guess anything at all to gain it. And if I remember right, I think it was RNG for what move he would get, not predefined. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re not interacting with me to build a read but you’re interacting with me to build a read? 

I mean. . yes I have a read on you but your asking me questions and im engaging with you already so i might as well get some more info besides if i get lucky someone else will jump into the convo and I can talk to them

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I mean. . yes I have a read on you but your asking me questions and im engaging with you already so i might as well get some more info besides if i get lucky someone else will jump into the convo and I can talk to them

But I thought you weren’t engaging with me to build a read? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I thought you weren’t engaging with me to build a read? 

lol im not but ive already said im gonna answer every question i can being completly honest you asked a question and i gave the answer if im talking to you already im not gonna turn away info but im like 75 percent sure on my read so i figured id say so. 

Just now, squire12 said:

OK.  

So those 3 not be aligned could be a few combinations.   2 aligned and 1 not (Daboyle not aligned with wolf and whicker).   They could each be in separate alignments

for what its worth my read on daboyle and his role(if its true) would be him as reporter so him and i would be different alignments