Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

On 1/30/2020 at 1:23 PM, Pickle Rick said:

**** off dodo

Woz said in his PM to me he would play

Posted in the thread he would do less than malf (means he is playing)

Posted as if he was playing 

Someone suggested modkilling himself then he did.  

______

He could have said no in his PM to me 

He could have said no in the thread 

After he received his PM he could have said no

What did he do once he received his PM....he put in like 5 different moves for n1.  

____

Shut the ******* hell up when talking about **** that you

1. have no knowledge of

2. Have no business to discuss 

3.  Again have no knowledge of

_____

Did you know that woz told me after the siege of Gotham game that he would play in my next game bc he ghosted the first few day of SoG.  No you didn't know that did you.  

@Pickle Rick  This was the last bolded name that I saw.   I even had it in the VC that I posted as noted below.  

On 1/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, squire12 said:

Here is what I have.   Lets try to keep a VC every 5 pages of so.  If there are errors, feel free to fix them

Vote Count:

Pickle Rick - 1 – kingseanjohn
Counselor - 1 - wolfeyestrk
MD4L - 13 - theuntouchable, Counselor, Ragnarok, Forge, rackcs, bcb1213, daboyle, Dome, Malfatron, DingoLadd,  Matts4313, Mwil23

Whicker - 1 - ET80

Daboyle – 1-- whicker,

Matts – 1 -- slappy

Woz – 1 --  pickle

Haven't Voted: Nazgul, squire12, bucsfan333, Tk3, joshstadaymus, MD4L, Swag

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

N1 🐺 was roleblocked and there was no kill. Even though we knew the explanation for the scum kill, it wasn’t 100% md4l was scum (we get all flips at the same time) and it was also reasonable to think in a 25 person game there’d be multiple kills. Wolf eye was the best bet for a killing role so I picked him N2. 

N3 we had just gotten through a claim that linked me to Wolf and since I was jailed N2, I figured he was once again the best bet for me to check. 

So no with my role I would choose Wolf N2 and Wolf N3

As town you always try to catch me and Pickle...havent seen it this game and Pickle has claimed to be murdering everyone and you dont use your move on him which it would be perfectly used for if it is what you say it is

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

TO EVERYONE. TOUCH’S MOVES INFORMS HIM OF THE MOVE SOMEONE PERFORMED THAT NIGHT. IT DOES NOT FIND ONLY KILLING MOVES. I FIND OUT IF ANYONE HAS PERFORMED ONLY KILLING MOVES ON ANY NIGHT 

Why are you voting Touch?

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Wolf and I are both claimed. I’ve claimed a pretty decent investigative role. He’s claimed a role that is mostly vanilla. The case against me is that I’ve been saying “my friends” and haven’t been out of hand emotional which is due to my life circumstances changing over the course of my mafia break. And one of like three games since I’ve got back I was scum and purposefully used my old civ persona as a cover for an mvp performance. So really I question the overall reasoning of voting me at this point over Wolf to verify MWil’s claim. Especially since MWil is acting scummy and Wolf and I are acting town so we really should just go MWil. 

I agree with what you said, ....however, it bothers me that you felt the need to say it.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As town you always try to catch me and Pickle...havent seen it this game and Pickle has claimed to be murdering everyone and you dont use your move on him which it would be perfectly used for if it is what you say it is

Then I put in poor moves and I’ll be punished with JVP