Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What don’t you understand? 

Whicker is claiming to find out if someone has used a killing move in the game ( @Whicker?) 

If some one puts in a killing move isnt the same as trying to perform one. If Wolf was roleblocked, he wouldnt find that out cause he didn't perform/attempt a killing move

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Whicker is claiming to find out if someone has used a killing move in the game ( @Whicker?) 

If some one puts in a killing move isnt the same as trying to perform one. If Wolf was roleblocked, he wouldnt find that out cause he didn't perform/attempt a killing move

It’s still trying to use a killing move. Based on how mine works, it wouldn’t surprise me if he would be told they tried to use one of it was roleblocked. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You just don’t get it my friend 

Okay guys think about like this my friends.  I, Whicker, was the one who put in the move. Me. I decided what to do with it. My interpretation of the move is all that matters for my target. So I really don’t give a single iota flip what you think my love would

26 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I would say i have the stronger roll

How so?  Right now you are vanilla with a 10% chance of becoming a roleblock.   Whicker can use a move to find out if a player has used a killing move on any of the previous nights.  THe accumulation of that strengths his role IMO.

This is assuming both of you are being truthful with your role claims.