Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd have to check, but at this point, with Daboyle flipping town, if he were town running a gambit, I think he would come clean at the current point in time. If he were to continue to let this persist, he's being more detrimental to town than Orca as a vig. It's flat out going to result in 4 towns being dead by the end. 

I doubt town MWil lies to this point.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Okay, I follow this.

My issue here is that you didn’t submit a move on N1 because there were no kills to that point, which makes it sound like you need the kill to have occurred to perform your role.  

Then you submitted your move on N2, despite you conceding here there was no kill on N1.  So, what were you expecting to happen?  To be told whether Wolf killer contemporaneously?  If so, why did you not submit on N1?  The circumstances are the same.

Nevermind on this quote.  Got my answer later on.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

And Whicker just explained this.

So, we’re apparently just not reading anymore.

You assume most players can read?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

lol

Your reactions made the read up bearable.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

All of you suck, my friends 

As did yours.

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Just ******* lynch me this is so ridiculous. I’m not spending the next three hours saying the same **** to different people who aren’t reading.  I’ve got **** to do today and 

So...what's your role?

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Whicker getting upset like this points to not being town to me and his frustration of not being to sway anyone is taking over.

Counselor is the scummiest person in thread.

wolf

I don't think MWil does this if scum and if I had to pick one of wolf or whicker I believe more at this point, it's Whicker.

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Have you played with Whicker before? 

He’s claiming some new reinvented man. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually changed and this was because he was not getting his way as scum. I guess I believed he was different.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He’s claiming some new reinvented man. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually changed and this was because he was not getting his way as scum. I guess I believed he was different.

21 hours ago, Whicker said:

At least you’ll all soon accept that this is the new and improved, loves life to the fullest Whicker, and that I like just being friendly and calling you all friend.