Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Would getting mwil, whicker and wolf tied in the next 60 minutes or so and seeing where votes move be beneficial?

All it would imo is give mafia an easy push to decide lynch smart play if you believe mwil is me or wicker and then lynch the other if one of us comes up scum or mwil if we come up town

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t agree with that. 

You have defended him so that doesnt surprise me

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Town or scum ya think 

Scum lean...that claim makes no sense and is a an altered version of Touch's...one of them imo isnt town...or there would be more killing imo

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would getting mwil, whicker and wolf tied in the next 60 minutes or so and seeing where votes move be beneficial?

Doesn't hurt, don't think it tells us a ton, especially now that it's been said in the open

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Doesn't hurt, don't think it tells us a ton, especially now that it's been said in the open

It still "forces" mafia to either make a move to save someone or risk losing a teammate.  Since we have no clear choice, and cases can and have been made for /against each, we are just waiting it out.  A large vote gap nets less voting information imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It still "forces" mafia to either make a move to save someone or risk losing a teammate.  Since we have no clear choice, and cases can and have been made for /against each, we are just waiting it out.  A large vote gap nets less voting information imo

This is true. What’s the current vote count on those three