Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, Forge said:

Squire has a clear investigation from last night. Hasn't revealed that info as of yet. 

However, we know that it wasn't an investigation of Mwil / Whicker / ET, which is what I've given him some grief for. 

holding back a clear in general is an odd choice for someone who has already claimed.

I suppose if he is trying to set a trap in case a fake investigator tries to frame his clear?

I guess I support keeping it quiet, but I think he's gotta reveal it before nighttime as he is a prime hit target

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Mwil- been repeated 100 times

Dome- hasnt done anything in a few days, hasnt pushed anyone, did a hit and run on D1 with Orca 1.0 instigating stuff, repeated that D2 with Pickle

Josh- I think he had some heat D1 and was really active the first 2 days then kind of slid into the background. Content and critical thinking has been missing

Touch/Whicker- both of you imo have the same role andn dont believe both are town

Swag- hasnt really contributed or moved anything along. Most comments are open ended and lacks push and conviction

Malf- I really think he has been setting up a defense of Mwil with the repeated are you lying comments

ET- false info posted late imo in an attempt to save someone's possibly avoid Mwil feom being on the chopping block when Wolf/Whicker flipped

@theuntouchable

@theuntouchable

Just now, Tk3 said:

holding back a clear in general is an odd choice for someone who has already claimed.

I suppose if he is trying to set a trap in case a fake investigator tries to frame his clear?

I guess I support keeping it quiet, but I think he's gotta reveal it before nighttime as he is a prime hit target

With the extended day we have, I am not going to wait until the last 60 minutes.   I see the issue with not sharing it in many peoples eyes.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

With the extended day we have, I am not going to wait until the last 60 minutes.   I see the issue with not sharing it in many peoples eyes.

No rush to vomit the information.. I just wouldn't risk it dying with you ultimately

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

To be fair, I asked him to hold off 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This is what I have for claims and information thus far.   Feel free to point out any errors

I think I need the claim from @MWil23 from last night (Orca, Whicker, Bcb) not aligned?

@theuntouchable I don't think has added any info beyond the N1 of Md4L

night 1 night 2 night 3 night 4

1. @DingoLadd  
Ragnarok did not go anywhere N2

2. @Counselor  
Headline "counselor/bcb moved"

3. @Nazgul set on fire N1      
4. @Pickle Rick        
5. @rackcs        
6. @ET80 got note from daboyle   invest Orca = scum  
7. @Forge survived hit N1      
8. @theuntouchable rolecop ??? MD4L N1 ?? ?? ??
9. @Whicker   Jailed N2 Wolf = no kills thus far roleblocked
10. @daboyle250 passed note to ET Passed note to Malf    
11. @Dome        
12. @Malfatron   got note from daboyle    
13. @squire12   invested Orca 2.0 = town   Invested ?? = town
14. @MWil23  
alignment compare (Whicker, daboyle, wolf not aligned

15. @bucsfan333/orca 2.0   squire invest= town Et invest = Scum  
16. @bcb1213  
Headline "counselor/bcb moved"

17. @The Orca        
18. @Slappy Mc        
19. @kingseanjohn        
20. @wolfeyestrk roleblocked N1      
21. @Tk3        
22. @Ragnarok  
Roleblocked N2 (headline fighter)

23. @Matts4313       claims PGO
24. @JoshstraDaymus        
25. @MD4L
tried to hit forge -- role copped by Touch

26. swag        

There are also the headlines that should be added into the info as well.