Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

P.S.

If I were scum, I would lay low D1/D2, panic in scum chat incessantly, and then come out around D3/D4 guns blazing to try for a mislynch/implicate myself by throwing myself on the grenade for the rest of the team.

@Forge @rackcs @Matts4313 you should all know that by now. @Whicker even you should remember that from Marvel. Last game when we were scum together I didn't because my role was our most valuable one.

You are really pleading your case with very little pressure and over 24 hours until a lynch 

or is this just another joke we’re not getting?

Just now, Dome said:

You are really pleading your case with very little pressure and over 24 hours until a lynch 

Pleading my case? No, I'm addressing a logical fallacy from two people (Whicker and Rack) that have been scum with me multiple times and used a "it's his scum meta" argument to come in and cast a lazy vote on me...RIGHT AFTER Orca "left".

Just now, Dome said:

or is this just another joke we’re not getting?

Oh no, I'm serious.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from this below?

I just said my other observations/reads thus far based off of my initial push:

I'm serious on at least looking down this avenue, and bonus points in that I'm also getting the dopamine response that I've wanted for the last almost week.

Right but that’s my point. I’m kinda surprised you haven’t had a thought about me not putting a vote there yet. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I probably am. 

but mwil is scum

Let's make a deal:

When I die, you push Orca and follow my list D2, and then starting next game, you all actually listen to me and put aside whatever D1 scum meta everyone else wants to drum up?

Usually in a deal there's something that benefits you...so you just come up with that part.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Right but that’s my point. I’m kinda surprised you haven’t had a thought about me not putting a vote there yet. 

You almost always/always save your vote until the 11th hour, especially early in games D1. If anything, I'd have given pause if you had already voted him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm actually beginning to think at this exact moment that Pickle may actually be scum.

220?cb=20120114070333

Take a breath and go reread from the start of d1 until now and tell me what is standing out from normal.  

Who just doesn't seem right (ignore orca for the time being)?

What is most interesting to me is that no one has responded to any of my observations/list last page, albeit @Dome said that they were valid, and yet that I'm "lolscum". It's funny how people can be here, and yet not truly "be here", if you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

220?cb=20120114070333

Take a breath and go reread from the start of d1 until now and tell me what is standing out from normal.  

Who just doesn't seem right (ignore orca for the time being)?

I already have:

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's what the reality is, in all seriousness:

There are people out there that IMO are clearly trying to defend Orca or at least you could argue have shown so:

*Matts briefly came in, feigned ignorance about "why Orca", and then made sure to say "I'm leaving so I don't die again D1", which is an overexplanation, and yet only @Malfatron halfheartedly pointed it out, partially probably in jest.

*Whicker has twice ignored what I said about his own logical fallacies.

*Orca is behaving as though he was angry for WHY I called him scum/the reasons behind him, not THAT I called him scum.

*Pickle is probably Town because he came in to defend his brother and vote me.

...there are some avenues worth pursuing here. I think Orca is scum.