Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and right now.....orca looks pretty bad.

absolutely.   The pandering for likes is so bad.  How anyone expects to be taken seriously when they are trying to make a case when that strategy is something that is used is beyond me.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont believe I can and I believe once I claim (maybe even my name) it will hurt town in the end and I will still be lynched like the many times before

In a game with a billion outed investigators, you're worried that your role is the bad one to get out there?

Is your character swag?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont believe I can and I believe once I claim (maybe even my name) it will hurt town in the end and I will still be lynched like the many times before

ORCA

I was shocked when my N2 invest came back that you (bucs/orca2.0) was town aligned.   When I pulled the VC from the previous days and saw that naz and slappy had both voted bucs/orca on day 1/Day 2, I began to think there was a framer or godfather role.

Just now, The Orca said:

Well, with 2 fake invests of some kind (touch still hasnt said anything) it's always gonna look bad even with the rest of the stuff countering that

if you would have immediately claimed your name, i may have believed you.

you are rolling over for toucg

if you think hes scum, you gonna let that happen?