Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

12 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

8:00PM Central for those who don't know is 10:00PM Est.

Chaos is a mismatch of information an misinformation

This post is also super scummy.

I think Whicker and MD4L could very well be Town, albeit one of them could also be scum/Indy.

12 hours ago, MD4L said:

I’m open to voting everyone except Whicker on day one.

12 hours ago, Whicker said:

I will not vote md4l on day 1 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I already have:

Ignore orca, but if you must

I see matts as being genuine in his defense, not with an agenda 

Whicker, this one might need to be looked at much more closely.  There are a couple things he has not done this game that I usually expect from him.  

Orca would not post at all if he were scum imo. He knew the heat was on from the start 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I responded 

You didn't respond to that exact statement. You responded by @ ing me a few posts down with a question, which may or may not have been connected to that line of thinking. Dome's response was geared towards that exact post of mine...yours was more ambiguous.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ignore orca, but if you must

I see matts as being genuine in his defense, not with an agenda 

Why? Serious question. To me, it's a flippant excuse to avoid the thread.

Whicker, this one might need to be looked at much more closely.  There are a couple things he has not done this game that I usually expect from him.  

I'm not very confident on Whicker being Town. He's my #1 scum read after Orca.

Orca would not post at all if he were scum imo. He knew the heat was on from the start 

He knew that it was on from the start and decided to confront it head on. Avoiding does nothing in this case beneficial for him at all. I also take note of who else "entered" the thread via dialogue immediately after he "exited", even though we all know that he's not really gone right now.

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

He’s making good points about the people who dropped in and defended orca without much conviction, but he’s lolscum

I'm really vibing with like all of your posts so far this game

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pleading my case? No, I'm addressing a logical fallacy from two people (Whicker and Rack) that have been scum with me multiple times and used a "it's his scum meta" argument to come in and cast a lazy vote on me...RIGHT AFTER Orca "left".

Oh no, I'm serious.

I never said anything about your scum meta

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't see that at all. Orca is going to post and be belligerent no matter the alignment

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why? Serious question. To me, it's a flippant excuse to avoid the thread.

I'm not very confident on Whicker being Town. He's my #1 scum read after Orca.

He knew that it was on from the start and decided to confront it head on. Avoiding does nothing in this case beneficial for him at all. I also take note of who else "entered" the thread via dialogue immediately after he "exited", even though we all know that he's not really gone right now.

1. Why I think Matt's was genuine in his defense? 

2. I'm slowly moving whicker up my big board, so that I can agree with 

3. Orca would not put up a fight or argue this game if he was scum.  He would just sit back and take his lynch.  He didn't want to put time into this and if he were scum he would just roll over and let it happen.  Instead he came out like he said, actually playing until you derailed everything out of nonsense 

You seem very content to not look at those who jumped on the orca train...why is that? 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't see that at all. Orca is going to post and be belligerent no matter the alignment

Normally I'd agree.  But I really had to work at him in order to get him to play this game.  

He is so close to quitting playing all together bc of some of the pure stupidity that goes on and is directed his way (I do not blame him and am close to stepping behind him in line).  

I just do not see him coming out like that as scum.  I don't, call it a gut feel if you must.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Normally I'd agree.  But I really had to work at him in order to get him to play this game.  

He is so close to quitting playing all together bc of some of the pure stupidity that goes on and is directed his way (I do not blame him and am close to stepping behind him in line).  

I just do not see him coming out like that as scum.  I don't, call it a gut feel if you must.

Personally, I think we would either get crazy orca who flies off the handle or him just not responding at all. I think it would be one or the other if he is scum. 

as far as the “stupidity” I’m going to ignore that because you know better. 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How much work was in thread vs out of thread?

From what I recall, I did not see much in thread to get orca to play.

The stupidity flows many directions toward and from a lot of players.  

I think it could go either way.  You know him best, so I can't fight you on how you feel he would play it.