Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 so why didn't you force OT?

Explain why you did not.  

Not picking a side was in my best interest at the time as I was unsure of both. If I were red, I obviously save Matts there and get rid of an outer power role since I’m already on the hot seat. Well worth throwing myself on that grenade if that’s the case.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 so why didn't you force OT?

Explain why you did not.  

Maybe there was a grain of truth to this comment lol

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Did you not pick up on that Matts wasn’t in our group? We will make a pact with you. Tell me where you’d like to go and we will go there. I have a pretty good idea who the SK is.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Not picking a side was in my best interest at the time as I was unsure of both. If I were red, I obviously save Matts there and get rid of an outer power role since I’m already on the hot seat. Well worth throwing myself on that grenade if that’s the case.

OK.   so you are claiming orange.   Which from my elementary education is not GREEN.  Thus, you are still a threat to Green, which happens to be my alignment color

Mwil

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

But tell me why that means I shouldn't vote you

Aside from the ratio and your own logic/admission?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

OK.   so you are claiming orange.   Which from my elementary education is not GREEN.  Thus, you are still a threat to Green, which happens to be my alignment color

Mwil

...didn’t vote for two outed purples yesterday and does this.

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

@kingseanjohn can we have a list of who you investigated each night?

While making a list just now I noticed an issue. I was not given a Feb 5 result when I selected Josh. Feb 6, I selected Josh again and was told that he's not the sk. I have pm'd @gopherwrestler to see if this was intentional or an honest mistake. This is why my earlier list was short a name.

I probably didn't notice it earlier because that was parade day/night.

• Like 1