Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

What a dog ish year from me man. Like the way I’ve lost is such a shame. The sim gods did not favor me. Like look at this ish man. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/UmOUIfm

Ggs venom. I just can’t help but notice that I got no lucky breaks. Ggs and best of luck moving forward. 

GG. My team wins or loses by the thinnest of margins.

27 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've been at 35 all season.

Apparently it doesn't matter.

Agreed. 31 runs versus 22 passes set on 35 for me too this past week.

Only thing I can think of is Lynn is effecting the sliders as a former OC/OL coach.

Predators clinch playoff berth for consecutive seasons with huge win over Direwolves in a back and forth game. Almost let a 4th quarter lead slip away, but won the toss in OT and MATTY ICE once again took charge. 

The legend of the ice man grows...

Week 8: 17-20 vs Viet Kongs

Q4, 6:13, 1st & 10 on the IND 19: Joe Mixon rushes to the outside for a gain of 7 yards. Tackle made by Malik Hooker.
Q4, 5:50, 2nd & 3 on the IND 26: Matt Ryan throws the ball deep and completes to Cooper Kupp for 21 yards. Tackle made by Malik Hooker.
Q4, 5:22, 1st & 10 on the IND 47: Joe Mixon rushes up the middle and stuffed for a loss of 1 yard. Tackle made by Christopher Jones.
Q4, 5:02, 2nd & 11 on the IND 46: Matt Ryan checks the ball down and completes to Jarvis Landry for 15 yards. Tackle made by Jimmy Smith.
Q4, 4:40, 1st & 10 on the HAN 39: Joe Mixon rushes to the outside for a gain of 5 yards. Tackle made by D.J. Swearinger.
Q4, 4:24, 2nd & 5 on the HAN 34: Matt Ryan passes the ball to the outside and completes to Jarvis Landry for 8 yards. Tackle made by Telvin Smith.
Q4, 4:05, 1st & 10 on the HAN 26: Matt Ryan checks the ball down and completes to DeSean Jackson for 13 yards. Tackle made by Malik Hooker.
Q4, 3:52, 1st & 10 on the HAN 13: Matt Ryan passes to the middle of the field and completes to Jarvis Landry for 8 yards. Tackle made by Jayon Brown.
Q4, 3:34, 2nd & 2 on the HAN 5: Matt Ryan passes the ball to the outside and completes to Jarvis Landry for 5 yards. Touchdown. Dustin Hopkins' extra point good. 

Week 10: 18-21 vs Jagwads

Q4, 1:13, 1st & 10 on the IOW 35: Matt Ryan checks the ball down and completes to Evan Engram for 13 yards. Tackle made by Eric Weddle.
Q4, 0:59, 1st & 10 on the IOW 22: Matt Ryan scrambles to avoid pressure and completes deep to Evan Engram for 22 yards. Touchdown. Dustin Hopkins' extra point good. 

Week 14: 23-26 vs Rattlers

Q4, 3:23, 1st & 10 on the IND 25: Carlos Hyde rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Tackle made by Jerry Hughes.
Q4, 3:06, 2nd & 8 on the IND 27: Matt Ryan passes to the middle of the field and completes to Jarvis Landry for 6 yards. Tackle made by Marlon Humphrey.
Q4, 2:51, 3rd & 2 on the IND 33: Matt Ryan throws the ball deep and completes to Evan Engram for 67 yards. Touchdown. Dustin Hopkins' extra point good. 

Week 15: 28-28 vs Direwolves

OT, 9:56, 1st & 10 on the IND 25: Matt Ryan checks the ball down and completes to Evan Engram for no gain. Tackle made by Kareem Jackson.
OT, 9:37, 2nd & 10 on the IND 25: Matt Ryan throws the ball deep and completes to DeSean Jackson for 21 yards. Tackle made by Justin Simmons.
OT, 9:20, 1st & 10 on the IND 46: Matt Ryan throws incomplete short. Earl Thomas on the coverage. 
OT, 9:10, 2nd & 10 on the IND 46: Matt Ryan passes the ball to the outside and completes to Joe Mixon for 15 yards. Tackle made by Earl Thomas.
OT, 8:56, 1st & 10 on the REY 39: Matt Ryan checks the ball down and completes to DeSean Jackson for 6 yards. Tackle made by Kareem Jackson.
OT, 8:37, 2nd & 4 on the REY 33: Matt Ryan throws the ball deep and completes to DeSean Jackson for 21 yards. Tackle made by Earl Thomas.
OT, 8:16, 1st & 10 on the REY 12: Carlos Hyde rushes up the middle for a gain of 10 yards. Tackle made by Anthony Walker.
OT, 7:50, 1st & Goal on the REY 2: Joe Mixon rushes up the middle for a gain of 2 yards. Touchdown.
End of game.

Matty Ice is cool but his new nickname should be SUB ZERO.... - Imgur

• Like 4