Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Mammoths currently have the tiebreaker I believe.

There is also the chance that Swoosh misses the playoffs, despite having the 3rd best Net Points atm

My team is bipolar. Two of my losses have come against Norway and Scranton. Losing three straight to end the season would be pretty sad after the additions we made close to the deadline. 

Miami is killing it and no doubt @YoungBucs15 has put together a great squad, but I have to wonder how they have rank 2nd in points scored. Wilson is great, but Johnson and Freeman clearly both need a nerf. Godwin is an elite WR, but Corey Davis and Delanie Walker has to be one of the worst #2/3 WR combos in the league. Olsen is meh. OL seems average. On paper, that seems like a top 10 offense. Good sliders maybe. 

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

GG @ravens5520. Thought those FGs would bite me in the butt, and nearly did (Gotta credit Gould for nailing the 55 yarder).

Suh and Vaccaro helped seal the game at the end, but that was sort of embarrassing watching Tyrod nearly beat us on our home turf.

I want my offense to be aggressive, but not "take deep shots every play" aggressive. Still, I'd expect 71 aggressiveness to be better than this:

Once Mahomes completed the pass to mid-field, you'd think with a minute we'd try to get into FG range at least (only another 15 yards or so). Disappointing.

Your defense stifled that run game this time. Although I lack 3 key cogs on the offensive line this go around.

Good luck in playoffs! Let’s see what Patty Mahomes can come up with 

• Like 1

I know @pwny made a system based on points for, and points against, but I'd be curious to see how turnover differential impacts both the regular season, as well as playoffs. My team might be sitting at 66 net points, but -4 turnover differential has me feeling that 1-and-done vibe.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I know @pwny made a system based on points for, and points against, but I'd be curious to see how turnover differential impacts both the regular season, as well as playoffs. My team might be sitting at 66 net points, but -4 turnover differential has me feeling that 1-and-done vibe.

Lets hope 🤞🏻🤞🏻

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's funny, I was JUST looking at TOs

Pirates, Direwolves, Squirrels, Predators all with negative TO differentials

It's crazy

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm at 66 net points with a -5 turnover differential. Pretty wild. 

• Like 1