Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, pwny said:

I am just shocked that I could put no effort into drafting, trade off all my picks for future picks so that I can leave the team and a new owner has a fantastic circumstance to come into, and still be viewed as better than almost half the league. Good golly. 

I originally had you lower

But like I said, SOMEONE has to win that dumpster fire of a division

And it isn't going to be the Royals, Eskimos, or Knights

8 minutes ago, khodder said:

I think it's funny that people still think Tight ends are anything more than #3/#4 receivers in this league.

There are usually 2-3 tight ends that put up WR2 numbers

An elite one is worthy of being considered a top 2-3 weapon for a QB

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Gronk typically outperformed my #2 most seasons. But we're talking about having a top 3 guy in order to do so.

one of the greatest tight ends of all time*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I originally had you lower

But like I said, SOMEONE has to win that dumpster fire of a division

And it isn't going to be the Royals, Eskimos, or Knights

lmao

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

There are usually 2-3 tight ends that put up WR2 numbers

An elite one is worthy of being considered a top 2-3 weapon for a QB

You've got to completely gear your offense through them though, to get that kind of production.

Cost vs Benefit.

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

lmao

I love you man...

But if you do what I think you will do, you will have half of a season with a bottom tier QB, a lower tier RB, and below average WRs

Your defense has some players, but it also has some holes

I hope you prove me wrong and win all of your non-week-10 games

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Dak bout to go 16-0 for sure b

oh, are you doing it and finally willing to pay him his 4 tags?

I assumed your overdrafting of Minshew meant you were doing the 7/9 thing or 7/7/2 thing with your QBs again 

30 minutes ago, pwny said:

I am just shocked that I could put no effort into drafting, trade off all my picks for future picks so that I can leave the team and a new owner has a fantastic circumstance to come into, and still be viewed as better than almost half the league. Good golly. 

You’re leaving? 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

You’re leaving? 

More than likely. I wanted to leave before this season, but we didn't have enough replacements, so I stuck it out.

Someone suggested I do commentary on the league, post stats, do graphics and advise newer owners on things, and I'd probably still be willing to do that. But I'm not really feeling the whole process anymore. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pwny said:

More than likely. I wanted to leave before this season, but we didn't have enough replacements, so I stuck it out.

Someone suggested I do commentary on the league, post stats, do graphics and advise newer owners on things, and I'd probably still be willing to do that. But I'm not really feeling the whole process anymore. 

How come you ain’t feeling it. I was feeling like that till I saw all the activity. Thought it was die down a lot more tbh. Good job on that end boys. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

How come you ain’t feeling it. I was feeling like that till I saw all the activity. Thought it was die down a lot more tbh. Good job on that end boys. 

It goes in waves and spurts

I think it depends on what you want out of it

I like that there is a 2 week (ish) process where I can focus a lot on it (but even that only needs to be like 10-15 minutes per day) - and that the rest of the season it is pretty hands off

Even during the season I love that every 3 days I can eagerly await the results, then spend 5 minutes watching the game progress, knowing that there is zero required of me in that time period

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Probably has to do with just not wanting to be fully invested in football at the moment with how bad the Jaguars ****ed up everything lately. In general, I'm on the forum like 1/10th of what I used to be.

• Like 1