2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

Ever get the feeling our starting QB is still immature? I'm a character guy. I mentioned this a few times last year. I am optimistic, however, as it seems he's putting in the work.

Before responding, you don't have to solely be pro or anti-Haskins. I'm pro-Haskins actually... but I'll call a spade a spade.

Edited by Skinsin2013

22 minutes ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Ever get the feeling our starting QB is still immature? I'm a character guy. I mentioned this a few times last year. I am optimistic, however, as it seems he's putting in the work.

Before responding, you don't have to solely be pro or anti-Haskins. I'm pro-Haskins actually... but I'll call a spade a spade.

He's immature because he posted a funny reaction gif?  You realize this is 2020 right? 

1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Considering the crap being flung his way I think he’s handled everything quite well. I guess you could call him immature to a degree but man it must’ve sucked to come to a team with a coaching staff that didn’t want you and now a new coaching staff oogling over Tua and Burrow. 

• Like 1

Snyder loves Haskins. Snyder had two or three days of discussions with Rivera about the roster and football etc. Rivera and Kyle Smith have said good things about Haskins in the media.

They’re saying everything is in the table bc that’s what they’re supposed to do. They’re open to do anything and of course they’re going to evaluate every player in the draft and interview as many players as they can, especially guys who are projected to go high bc they have the #2 pick.

Again, smokescreen. I don’t expect them to take a QB high. I really don’t even think they are considering it. I just think they are doing their due diligence and putting on the impression that they may like Tua in case someone wants to trade them 3 firsts and a 2nd round pick to draft Tua and they can move back and take all those other players to fill out their roster to build around Haskins. 

I 100% believe though that Rivera’s top prospect for the #2 draft is Chase Young. He’s a defensive guy and the best defensive player in the draft is Young. He knows how much Peppers and Kuechly meant to his Carolina defense. I seriously doubt he’s going to pas on the opportunity to have a dominant front 7 player on his defense to go with the already good front 7 players he’s inheriting on his defense.