2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Day 1 summary: Resign Bostic, pay a below average guard money some money to hope he can maybe start, bring back a CB we never should have gotten rid of, go for a home run swing only for the person to settle elsewhere for less. 

Not just elsewhere, going back to our archrival.  That has to sting Danny Boy.  

8 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

So you guys think if Brady goes to the chargers that Trent has a good chance to get traded there? Idk if they have the cap for Brady and TW but with Hunter Henry on the Franchise tag it makes things interesting. 

we do need a TE

If Tom goes to LA Henry going to be part of the reason he chose them

7 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

So you guys think if Brady goes to the chargers that Trent has a good chance to get traded there? Idk if they have the cap for Brady and TW but with Hunter Henry on the Franchise tag it makes things interesting. 

we do need a TE

The Chargers have $44 million in cap space, so they should be able to sign both guys.

I don’t think they would trade Hunter Henry to us. I think we’d be looking at a draft pick and then, we can draft a TE w/ that pick or our 3rd round pick.

27 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

we do need a TE

If I’m LAC and I’m going all in...I’m signing TB12, trading a 3rd and a future pick for Trent, signing Bryan Bulaga to a two-year deal, keeping Henry of course, and drafting Jeudy. Then I’m looking to land Muti or another OG at the top of the 2nd round. Probably trying to resign Gordon or maybe looking at Freeman as well.

Put Tom out there with Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, Jerry Jeudy, and Austin Ekeler — along with an OL that includes Trent Williams, Netane Muti, Mike Pouncey, Trai Turner, and Bryan Bulaga — and you’re really in business. That’s arguably the most talented team in the AFC at that point around Tom.

They might need to add Trent (or one of those other LT guys) sooner rather than later, as part of their pitch to get Tom on board. Tampa Bay probably has better talent on offense at the moment — and they have Arians, which could be a selling point. LAC may need to step up and prove they’re for real in order to get Tom in the door. 

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I would have put the odds at -700 there would be a "Should the Redskins Sign Tom Brady" thread this morning. You guys are getting soft.

Those are set up to be auto-deleted. 

Very curious in how confident WAS was in landing Amari - curious to know what the plan is now.  Looks like we'll be targeting at least one big name this off season if we were so confident offering 22m/yr for one player.  Interested to see who are plan B target is now.