Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So @Forge is a female drinking fruity drinks at the hotel bar after the "work/business conference"?  Probably getting hit on by about 6-8 sleezy men in their 50's

I can be that chick if I get to expense report the drinks

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

small monosyllabic words are best.   Short sentences.  Good punctuation and appropriate use of a new paragraph.

But seriously, the gifs only posts are probably what get me spooked the most.  it is a way to say something, yet not say anything that can be quoted and used against you.  

You said word like t v show wif Alex. 

I post gif wif Alex say yes. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

small monosyllabic words are best.   Short sentences.  Good punctuation and appropriate use of a new paragraph.

But seriously, the gifs only posts are probably what get me spooked the most.  it is a way to say something, yet not say anything that can be quoted and used against you.  

I’m going to start playing with Gifs

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You said word like t v show wif Alex. 

I post gif wif Alex say yes. 

Well, since I am not sure what you are saying here, I will just put you in the neutral category.

and I see a pop up on the bottom of the laptop that pickle has replied......this should be good:ph34r: