Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So it would take more for you to put pressure on someone?   Seems anti town if you ask me.

Maybe you're trying to cover for Matts and divert the vote from him to someone else as a way to "push someone else".

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Look at the votes yesterday, 14 (I think that was the final total) on SirA.   too easy for scum to hide in a runaway vote.   very little was gained as no votes moved

Says the guy that felt some heat yesterday and has also said that I was probably scum. You were "half blocked", Dome confirms that he visited you, and Dome ends up DEAD last night and flips Town. That seems off to me. The "very little gained" is an absolute lie because the information gained implicates you.

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s a little more than “rack seems off” ..... you even stated so. 

That interaction was absolutely off/awful. That said, IMO a night move trumps the other. 

That said, I've stated why on Matts.

Squire looked bad yesterday and IMO looks worse with Dome dead and his flip.

Rack looks awful as well.

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At some point we will need to get some further information from @JoshstraDaymus on the Matts visiting swag piece.

In the meantime, it would be more helpful if we can establish another vote wagon so we can learn more.   

34 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

What info do you need, Squire? I'm right here.

Josh, I honestly dont think you should say a whole lot more.  All you'll give away at this point is the mechanics of your role and other info that would help scum.

No reason to say more than necessary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm probably gonna mess up the details as I kinda skimmed over it too 

But squire claimed he was blocked and dome said no one visited him

To be fair, he did claim that his creature was caught. May be splitting hairs but in a game filled with “creatures” so far, it may make a difference. 

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...and yet if I would have done this, you wouldn't have cared at all:

*Take note of Counselor pandering to Touch and SwAg*

giphy.gif

Also, you've made up your mind.

Matts visited SwAg and now he's dead, and the only ability that he can't block is a hit.

I "investigated" swag, I didnt use my creature. I can find out how many points a player has. Its a +1 move for me. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Josh, I honestly dont think you should say a whole lot more.  All you'll give away at this point is the mechanics of your role and other info that would help scum.

This is why I'm just sitting here at this moment.

37 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At some point we will need to get some further information from @JoshstraDaymus on the Matts visiting swag piece.

In the meantime, it would be more helpful if we can establish another vote wagon so we can learn more.   

What info do you need, Squire? I'm right here.

Im here as well. And am confirming that Josh is the tracker and his information correct. Ask away with any other questions. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, he did claim that his creature was caught. May be splitting hairs but in a game filled with “creatures” so far, it may make a difference. 

Quite possibly but the fact it kinda got forgotten until very recently was troubling to me 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Absolutely true.

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is why I'm just sitting here at this moment.

Good move

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im here as well. And am confirming that Josh is the tracker and his information correct. Ask away with any other questions. 

LOL

Is this real life?

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The hardest part for me is that I’m not positive of what other info you’re looking for other than confirming that Matts was the only possible visit (outside of a ninja type move) 

He has to be a tracker, not a watcher. If he was a watcher he would have more names than just mine.