Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Trust me, I was well enough confused the first 24+ hours in trying to figure out what the elf/elves could do.  probably on 20 ish back and forth PM with whicker

Lol OK 

Would you mine voting for yourself super late in the phase long as it doesn't effect rack getting lynched.  Or anyone else for that matter 

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol OK 

Would you mine voting for yourself super late in the phase long as it doesn't effect rack getting lynched.  Or anyone else for that matter 

Since you are asking me to do something that would be uncommonly done when someone found scum, I think I will need further clarification.   

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The irony here ..... 

So if someone says to you "you and matts are scum"

and you sarcastically respond "wow, you caught us"

Then that's you admitting your scum? Pretty ******* retarded. I can see why people thought I slipped on the swag thing (although still hurtful that you guys think I'm that stupid) but this one is just a pathetic attempt to push a narrative.

Just now, rackcs said:

So if someone says to you "you and matts are scum"

and you sarcastically respond "wow, you caught us"

Then that's you admitting your scum? Pretty ******* retarded. I can see why people thought I slipped on the swag thing (although still hurtful that you guys think I'm that stupid) but this one is just a pathetic attempt to push a narrative.

Keeping in mind of course that I assumed pickle was saying I was scum with all of them as well.