Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So if someone says to you "you and matts are scum"

and you sarcastically respond "wow, you caught us"

Then that's you admitting your scum? Pretty ******* retarded. I can see why people thought I slipped on the swag thing (although still hurtful that you guys think I'm that stupid) but this one is just a pathetic attempt to push a narrative.

Ok, except pickle never said you were scum with Matts .......

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

At least we know who the lock scum are 

Matts 

Squire

Mwil

Daboyle

he literally quoted squire presenting his information and then listed squire as scum ....... 

your response to his post was “yep, you caught us” 

so, yes it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So now you’re suggesting that we should assume you’re ****tarded enough to oust yourself? 

Jesus christ. I'm saying you can't have it both ways. You can't assume I'm dumb enough to do one thing and then think I'm to smart to do another. Especially when the first thing is way dumber than the second.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ. I'm saying you can't have it both ways. You can't assume I'm dumb enough to do one thing and then think I'm to smart to do another. Especially when the first thing is way dumber than the second.

So you’re either dumb enough to completely miss that in no way, shape or form was pickle saying you’re scum or dumb enough to slip up in a post towards to Swag? 

it can’t be both under any circumstances?