Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

When you all are try to figure out how you screwed up this badly, remember everything I said was 100% true. You all were just unable to accept that I investigated swag.

As for n1, I did kinda put in a joke move. Host (rightfully) rejected it. As soon as I got my role I sent him a message that it was nerdy and just to hit swag n1. I obviously did not have a hit and host didn't default to my loyalty counter investigation. I didn't think about it again until after night was over.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

When you all are try to figure out how you screwed up this badly, remember everything I said was 100% true. You all were just unable to accept that I investigated swag.

As for n1, I did kinda put in a joke move. Host (rightfully) rejected it. As soon as I got my role I sent him a message that it was nerdy and just to hit swag n1. I obviously did not have a hit and host didn't default to my loyalty counter investigation. I didn't think about it again until after night was over.

Why didn’t you tell us this before we lynched you

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So everything you’ve said is 100% true? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well we’ve already seen a creature copy and a kill modifier. As well as a vote manipulation. Sira was kill someone (0) kill 2 people (-4). 

I am talking about in a general game.   

Tracker, watcher would be investigative

pardon, lynch proof, BP vest, redirect, roleblock would be protective in nature 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don’t get why you withheld this information this long and why you were so at peace with your lynching early and accepted it and never tried to talk your way out of it. For f***s sake this could have made a difference if true.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So everything you’ve said is 100% true? 

I think it's a last ditch effort in case there is a pardoner.