Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm just trying to figure out how you went from those 3 specific people to a red letter invest on SirA instead of coming right out of the gates with it. Care to walk me through it?

@The Orca

I'll need a response on this. 

20. @MWil23

I'm obviously giving myself someone good who I absolutely respect, but will do my best to stay relatively objective, so @ET80 feel free to weigh in here as a fellow wrestling appreciator:

giphy.gif

He's super unconventional, but you cannot deny his passion or willingness to fight to the end. Ironically, most people remember him for the "process" of his matches, and not the end result, as clearly there were better wrestlers, but those wrestlers always knew that they were in for a dogfight.

source.gif

He even tried a few schticks, but really was deep down the same wrestler. 

source.gif

source.gif

He always has an irritating and inexplicable ability to survive.

source.gif

...and just won't go away.

giphy.gif

Also, he sorely sticks out as Dude Love, who is my scum meta.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Really? Same ******* thing. My role is based off of the character that’s who I am. 

It's not the same thing. Your role is what you do, your character is who you are, and perhaps even a hint at your alignment. I can understand why you, evil General Zombie summoner, would want to differentiate that.

P.S.

...still love you Counselor, and I still think that you're Town. That said, appealing to Touch and SwAg wreaks of desperation.